Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP "guild wars"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Not to bash all young players or to say all older players are mature but if you notice if you play during school hours there is a whole lot less maturity. There's still some but not as the usual nights and weekends. Either way i still say just cause you're in a guild with a couple people that cause problems, people shouldn't judge every one in that guild. A off example some of you may not know and will probably hate on me for using but look up the lawsuit icp has against the fbi right now. Some juggalos went off and did/do crazy horrendous crap and it turned around that anyone wearing the clothing or has tattoos of anything juggalo realted is now a gang member. Ridiculous to see the few that turned bad now have the rest that are actually good people now be labled as bad. Take that as how people are acting towards a whole guild based on a few bad eggs. Crows post isnt about ganging (yes he mentioned gave guidelines etc) but on judging a guild cause of said bad eggs. Sucks when you can't pvp properly cause people wanna rip your head off for a non sense reason but meh reason i dont even play al for pvp anymore
    Hard to know which time every single player lives in the world :/ guessing 3-4am in the morning? For me, yeah great no thanks.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Twink pvp is a wonderful mix of ignorance and blood thirsty players and i like it.

I like when a guild call another one "noob gangers" when they just finished ganging a noob, i like the feud, i like the heat on the pvp ground, it makes me escape from normal routine of killing noobs.

When it comes to trash talk i just keep quiet and kill them with my guild. If i loose i stop keeping quiet and make fun of the opponents.

This is twink pvp people.
    My current frustration are with end game ​PvP. It is congruent to twink PvP in many ways now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    My current frustration are with end game ​PvP. It is congruent to twink PvP in many ways now.
    This is very true.

The only thing that people stop at these days are spawning and spot blocking. Heck, even that is starting to find its way in endgame PvP. I would rate the trash talk approximately on the same level as twink PvP - if not worse.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    [I] still say just cause you're in a guild with a couple people that cause problems, people shouldn't judge every one in that guild. A off example some of you may not know and will probably hate on me for using but look up the lawsuit icp has against the fbi right now. Some juggalos went off and did/do crazy horrendous crap and it turned around that anyone wearing the clothing or has tattoos of anything juggalo realted is now a gang member. Ridiculous to see the few that turned bad now have the rest that are actually good people now be labled as bad. Take that as how people are acting towards a whole guild based on a few bad eggs. Crows post isnt about ganging (yes he mentioned gave guidelines etc) but on judging a guild cause of said bad eggs. Sucks when you can't pvp properly cause people wanna rip your head off for a non sense reason but meh reason i dont even play al for pvp anymore
    This ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    This is very true.

The only thing that people stop at these days are spawning and spot blocking. Heck, even that is starting to find its way in endgame PvP. I would rate the trash talk approximately on the same level as twink PvP - if not worse.
    When there is spot blocking I just leave. I had three on my side in tdm and was pm'd "scared ganger?"

All this during my second game online after not being on for a week, I knew no one there but they knew my guild title. I was surprised and perplexed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

This is very true.

When you start to see this kind of crap, then I might as well play PL again, but eh AL is a bit less of this sort of this... PL has gotten so worse with all this crap at endgame bro... the amount of people trash talking, high egoness has just gone way over the top! I can only know this because all the "real" good players have stopped playing, so now these peeps pop out of their cocoons. This is crazy now I'm so shocked how it's changed.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yah i agree with this..i have a level 10 twink warrior do pvp allday and this is what i noticed..twink levels do not respect each other in pvp especially if u have a certain guild..thats why i build my own exclusive guild with only my characters involved.but what i hate about is that twinks in pvp talks alot trash talks some harshwoods to you when you kill or farm them..

And also what i hate about pvp in 36 is that they over respect each other when they see an enemy with nice gear and armor.they always say sorry when they can hit someone but when they notice a character with just normal gears they will kill u instantly damn i hate that..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Remove your guild title Crow.
    I always hide mine when i enter ctf or tdm room.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

If it weren't for the guild wars the pvp would be too dull. If you are looking for a place where everyone is friends with each other then pvp might not be for you.

If you are looking for a trash talk free online game then you will have a lot of problems finding any.
    Last edited by gumball3000; 01-26-2014 at 04:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Its FFA lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    If it weren't for the guild wars the pvp would be too dull. If you are looking for a place where everyone is friends with each other then pvp might not be for you.

If you are looking for a trash talk free online game then you will have a lot of problems finding any.
    Bottom part is kind of true actually, but it can be reversed, by a great community.

But with the guild part, having I guilds, less friends, less friends in ctf, less helping out and holding spots to gang you and farm, but you need guilds, the heart if this game is around guilds...
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

This is very true.

Situation from yesterday: ctf game, 5 on blue and 3 on red (I was red). Evidently imba and not a fair game. I say: ,,Wait to fill?'' and I get: ,,Cry,cry,cry'', to which I said: ,,No need to call anoyne out, just play then.'' 5 seconds after I get killed, and 10 seconds after same bunch of them head into spawn on me, I think they were 3, possibly 4. Theyy kill me and wait in front of spawn for me or my teammates to show up so they can kill again. I say: ,,2 up and u spawn and gang? not one gonna sit out or at least let us flag?'' and I get: ,,Stfu noob ganger and go cry some more, stupid noob.'' This was from someone in one of the better known guilds, ofc I won't name any names, and ofc he/she was nothing without his/her teammates, just your basic trashtalker. 2 minutes pass of the same spawning, ganging, and not letting to flag or anything and they still continue to do the same. They flag the 5th one and after game I get: ,,Stupid noob get some skill and stop cry noob'', to which I responded: ,,Tell it to someone who cares.'' and was later answered with: ,,Go cry more noob.'' Oh yeah, forgot to mention, this was an END GAME match.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Remove your guild title Crow.
    I always hide mine when i enter ctf or tdm room.
    I don't where any title (same reason I close the chat box during clashes), it gets in the way during PvP. Everyone who hates Pride apparently knows I'm a member anyway, I don't understand why they feel the need to begrudge me. C'est la vie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Or better still just leave the guild crow, seems like sense to me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to famousfame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Crow in any guild you will definately experience ganging and trashtalks specialy if it is a pvp guild, it is part of the game.

Let em trashtalk and insult and call you noob ganger as much as they want the most important is that they are the ones licking the floor.

The cries of losers shouldn't even reach your ears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kjed View Post

And also what i hate about pvp in 36 is that they over respect each other when they see an enemy with nice gear and armor.they always say sorry when they can hit someone but when they notice a character with just normal gears they will kill u instantly damn i hate that..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    You're right. In ctf if a player 'accidentally' hits a well known player with good gear, they will apologise and literally beg for their forgiveness. Patheitc right, if I hit someone its intentional, I always hit flaggers cuz that blue or red thing on top of them doesn't protect them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slywannas View Post
    Situation from yesterday: ctf game, 5 on blue and 3 on red (I was red). Evidently imba and not a fair game. I say: ,,Wait to fill?'' and I get: ,,Cry,cry,cry'', to which I said: ,,No need to call anoyne out, just play then.'' 5 seconds after I get killed, and 10 seconds after same bunch of them head into spawn on me, I think they were 3, possibly 4. Theyy kill me and wait in front of spawn for me or my teammates to show up so they can kill again. I say: ,,2 up and u spawn and gang? not one gonna sit out or at least let us flag?'' and I get: ,,Stfu noob ganger and go cry some more, stupid noob.'' This was from someone in one of the better known guilds, ofc I won't name any names, and ofc he/she was nothing without his/her teammates, just your basic trashtalker. 2 minutes pass of the same spawning, ganging, and not letting to flag or anything and they still continue to do the same. They flag the 5th one and after game I get: ,,Stupid noob get some skill and stop cry noob'', to which I responded: ,,Tell it to someone who cares.'' and was later answered with: ,,Go cry more noob.'' Oh yeah, forgot to mention, this was an END GAME match.
    This happens from me time to time, it's always the 'well known' or 'fully geared' players who do this, they do it to people less geared probably because they know nobody will listen to them because they aren't a well known pvper. Trashtalking is pathetic, especially when it is from someone of those 'better guilds' or when it is a gm from one of them. As well it disgusts me when the trashtalking comes from an older player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Endgame is just free flags and peace. I honestly don't understand the point of these threads because they won't change the issue. This seems like a complaint thread more than a suggestion thread.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Sad thing here is Pride members haven't done wrong by me nearly as much as other guilds I'll refrain from mentioning. Either it's a CTF thing (I almost exclusively TDM) or people are just turning a blind eye to the wrongs others do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by famousfame View Post
    Or better still just leave the guild crow, seems like sense to me.
    And abandon my friends there who are civil? Pass

This thread wasn't meant to be me complaining about my guild. It was pointing out the mind set and unnecessary hatred towards guilds rather than players.