some of you might know me; some of you might not. i can see that there are quite a lot of newer players, i guess, from the android platforms.

well, i'm back after a break and i've been busy playing pokemon yellow. oh yea. i don't think i'm coming back on pl but i might pop in to say hello on the forums and to see how the game is going.
anyways, this is kind of like a giveaway thread. i gave away 5 million before and have some remaining money left over. i see that there are a lot of new players which is great to see. i downloaded the patches today and devs you have done a fantastic job on improving the game by listening to your players' feedback.

give me a reason on why you want/need the money and i might give it to you. also tell me how much you want. i won't say how much i have, though. i might have a lot; i might have a little. i also have some pinks and might list them later.

also, guys remember that this is just a game. even if you have billions of in-game money, it will only remain in in-game. just relax and don't be so worried that you don't have 1 million.
i don't know how the game's economy is doing right now and i don't know if 1 million is a lot so sorry for my lack of knowledge.

also, i'm obviously doing this for a pl shield.
anyways, guys, good luck in whatever.

also, is royce still here? and where is mysticaldream?