Thread: [MG] Gensin's: Protection unlocked.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Lightbulb [MG] Gensin's: Protection unlocked.

Name:  belong.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  185.9 KB

Name:  GENSIN.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  4.4 KB

MINIGUIDE
    PROTECTION UNLOCKED

♋`(GENSIN | LOVE)`♋
    PROTECT | SHIELD

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Updates:
    • Posted in March 19, 2014 - 3/19/14
    • Thread still in construction! - 3/19/14

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________

@Created to avoid your future whining.

Intro:

Hello Folks! My name is Gensin. a player in Arcane legends, just like you. This guide will help you determine who are your enemies that will take advantages in your riches.

Scamming?

Scamming is the way of getting rich easily, they use there knowledge for evil and trickery. In this, the scammer only thinks about himself/herself. He/She thinks that scamming is the fastest way to get rich.

Whats the scammers goal?

To trick, steal and make you dumb. They will not stop until they get what they want from you. sometimes scammers plays you and tries to have your trust on them.

Possible scammer pms

A scammer will pm you always because they dont want people to see that they are scamming, the followings are the possible pms that they can give to you these pms can be very suspicious if you have the knowledge.

"Give me your Vanity set and I'll tell the owners to give you plat."
    "I buy your armor for 5,000" - Even tho your armor is worth 10,000
    "I'll tell the moderators to ban you if you dont give your items"
    "Tell me your password because I'm gonna inspect it, I'm the owner"

and many more.

How to face one

imho, just dont face one if necessary just ignore or put them in ignore list. to avoid insults, harassment and threats, that can make you uncomfortable.
    If your going to face one, you must play and talk to the scammer carefully. and also have the knowledge if your gonna face one.

Last words

Thank you for reading this short miniguide I created, have fun in Arcane Legends and know your true friends.

Name:  v2.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  71.1 KB
    Proctect and Ignore.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Reserve for news about the guide.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Easiest way to face a scammer inspect the character and hit report player or if the player is no longer on the map do /reportplayer <playersname> or do /reportchat always put the reason it helps sts if you need to after you report them go into friends list press ignore list add player <playersname>
    asimauara farmers inc! we go for the fun!