Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
So I kinda got over this game but I still feel as if leaving is rude to the bunch of you all who helped farm, level, and converse with.

I cannot really remedy that feeling without becoming active again, but I doubt that will happen anytime very soon. With a tough year ahead of me (entering the college process and such) I will have to restrict my gaming habits to a minimum and therefore reduce my focus on multiple games which impede my focus but rather play what I can constantly enjoy without distracting from other matters.

I'm typing this on my iPod so I'm going to cut this to an end before I loose track of organization. I wish you all the best in continuing the fantastic support the community of this guild among other players and some moderators have brought to my experience though the Legends titles. Keep it coming to all the newcomers out there and make this experience as enjoyable as possible while you can. I may try to post on here (the thread) occasionally, but I think the rest of my foruming has come to an end for a while.

Cya guys later
Yea robbo make sure u come back and say hi some times. Its been great having u here and i wish u the best of luck in ur education. But if ur not gonna b around as much who is gonna keep jig in line? @.@ Take care and talk to u soon!