Thread: Vive la Revolution a sense of déjà vu :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Vive la Revolution a sense of déjà vu :)

The community uproar re: current energy ball system, reminded me of what happened in a major popular 3D game world around 2006.

There was huge virtual outcry and protests regarding a bot created by the company known as copybot, this bot was abused by unscrupulous residents and thus virtual store owners and content creators where threatening to pick up sticks and leave. Seeing the impending financial disaster i.e loss of huge revenue, the CEO and the directors held emergency talks and virtual meetings with the merchants of that world. In the end the company relented on the usage of copybots.

All this recent outcry bought a sense of déjà vu. Sorry to bore anyone with this

I know energy system is here to stay but there is a better and fairer way to implement it, listen to the people! Goodluck STS and remember take care of the community and they take care of you. Not all of us are whales but the dolphins also have a purpose and contribute a lot financially, remember, in the real world people are going through hard times, and telling us to chugg even more money to continue with our game progression needs rethinking.

I R Dolphin

P.S Why do I always get nervous when Arpluvial reads my blogs LOL
    Last edited by Waheedski; 06-06-2014 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Hugs his scythe tightly