Thread: Level 35 twink contest! Bring back the swamp day's and show your skills

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Level 35 twink contest! Bring back the swamp day's and show your skills

Ok so, y'all I'm starting a Level 35 Twink contest. Let me know here if you want to join.

RULES:
    • There is no leaving and rejoining a game (Since this is a one on one, non elfs or people need who need to leave and rejoin may do so BUT only after killing their opponent.)
    • There is a 10k entry fee, with the winner getting the jackpot.
    • We need a voluntary judge!
    • You must wait for a person's buffs and only attack when both of the player's fighting agree to say go.
    • There will be cooldown time given until one is completely ready
    • You will be given ranks, and you work your way up from there
    • Any flaming, trolling, cussing, or offensive behavior will lead to you being disqualified from the contest.
    • Drop outs are allowed but you will not get a refund (might change this later or make an exception)

List your twink name, class, and contact me in game on huhurdead, bodyguardz, or rangepwnsmeel to make the deposit.

I will keep updating this thread to show the Current Jackpot.

CURRENT JACKPOT: 60K and a Mamboza's croc leather (the int one LVL 35) Dreamer's croc robe (int LVL 35) (The current items are Donated by me, I will add credit to anybody else who chooses to donate) POSSIBLE VOODOO DOLL! I MIGHT DECIDE TO ADD THAT FROM MY COLLECTION!

THIS CONTEST WILL BEGIN WEDNESDAY JANUARY 12TH!.

JUDGE(S): TWINKTASTIC

DONATIONS ARE WELCOME

CURRENT CONTESTANTS!:
    LADYSERENITY, IAMRES, TPAXX, KOISS, HUHURDEAD, HUNNYSMUGGLER, INTBIRD, TECHNODROME, COWABUNGA, DIVINEWRATH, THEOSIRIS, jesPOW

CONTESTANTS WHO HAVE PAID ENTRY FEE ALREADY!: HUHURDEAD, INTBIRD, HUNNYSMUGGLER, JUSTJOSHIN, DIVINEWRATH, KOISS, LADYSERENITY

CONTESTANTS WHO OWE THE ENTRY FEE: TPAXX, IAMRES, FROGMAR, TECHNODROME, COWABUNGA

I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW TWO DAYS BEFORE THE CONTEST WHO IS FACING WHO VIA A POST ON THIS THREAD! HAPPY TWINKING AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
    Last edited by Zeus; 01-12-2011 at 08:35 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List