@Shemron, Sky../ - edited guide with your comments

@Lesrider - the only reason why I ask mages to heal more at PL'Othozz is because of his ability to crit you when you're aggroed. Many times, myself or another runner have been crit'd down to 10-20% health (this happens to me even when using Talon/Shield cyber set and with Evade up) and as I spam pots, I get hit hard again and die. Of course this doesn't always happen, but I just prefer not to die - I love my KD ratio

@Ayrilana - I wrote my guide as an extension to yours but you quote "Players should be at least level 45 to really be effective" which I really didn't agree on..unless I misinterpreted what you were saying.

@Pandamoni - If you're healing when you're supposed to heal then you're doing nothing wrong. Keep in mind heal is a limited-range AOE and you should really get in the middle of a fight to help out. If you're healing and someone blames you for dying, it's a lot of factors to consider how they died - did they get unlucky and got crit'd or mobbed too quickly? Did they pot too slowly, if at all? Don't worry too much about those players that yell at you when you're doing your job. With OL, make sure you have your tanker pot and mana shield up, and constantly using Blessing while throwing in your attacks and heals. It just takes a lot of practice as a mage to be efficient at OL since you're not only attacking - you're healing and buffing/debuffing at the same time, and frantically trying to find the slain bodies of your comrades to revive. But if you're a damn good mage at OL your party will appreciate you.