Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Where kavanah went!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kossi View Post
    never seen him ingame

first person moderatly popular ingame was danielrh
    Not really, tbh, I only knew him as the guy that didn't know prices. He once sold me a full Thoth dex set (talon and wing) for 200K. He wasn't being nice by lowering it, he just wanted that much. Then I sold the talon for 235K alone. And get a total of 300K or so for the whole set. He then proclaimed I scammed him, and demanded his gear back. Meh, that's how I met him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Not really, tbh, I only knew him as the guy that didn't know prices. He once sold me a full Thoth dex set (talon and wing) for 200K. He wasn't being nice by lowering it, he just wanted that much. Then I sold the talon for 235K alone. And get a total of 300K or so for the whole set. He then proclaimed I scammed him, and demanded his gear back. Meh, that's how I met him.
    i asked him for money and he stood there
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Lolol. I don't think very many people know who he is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry if I disappointed anyone or the game devs. I didn't mean any harm. I put out some money to play PL and though I don't technically own the Virtual Property, I felt it wasn't wrong for me to simply exchange things through Virtual Property. The guy who got the account changed the name asap. I didn't sell for real money or anything like that. Sorry again if I let anyone down.

/cheers
    Kavanah: "Cinco, would you rather be in a Norma Jean or As I Lay Dying mosh pit?"
    Cinco: "Norma Jean, in that case /mosh"

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Well you certainly screwed whoever bought your account, because I believe a few pages back a dev stated that the account is now closed

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kavanah View Post
    Sorry if I disappointed anyone or the game devs. I didn't mean any harm. I put out some money to play PL and though I don't technically own the Virtual Property, I felt it wasn't wrong for me to simply exchange things through Virtual Property. The guy who got the account changed the name asap. I didn't sell for real money or anything like that. Sorry again if I let anyone down.

/cheers
    Wow, someone bought it?
    So what did they pay for a deleted account and a device ban?

Speaking of which, how do we even know if you are Kavanah or the person he sold it to? Guess he included the forum account in the sell.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Wow, someone bought it?

Speaking of which, how do we even know if you are Kavanah or the person he sold it to? Guess he included the forum account in the sell.
    If they were indeed the buyer of the account, I think they would be more pissed that the account was banned and probably have a more "gimme account bak plz" approach.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

/cheers
    and SO CLOSE to 444 posts too, damn you had everything going for you...
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow, someone bought it?

Fluff I still have the forum name. I traded an in game character on another game for my in game character here, the guy who got the account did a name change as soon as he got it.

Best of luck to Gary and the STS team. I meant no harm, and I apologize if my actions were inappropriate.
    Kavanah: "Cinco, would you rather be in a Norma Jean or As I Lay Dying mosh pit?"

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Fluff I still have the forum name. I traded an in game character on another game for my in game character here, the guy who got the account did a name change as soon as he got it.

Best of luck to Gary and the STS team. I meant no harm, and I apologize if my actions were inappropriate.
    Oooh, a name change. No way STS could have found the account then and deleted it ... you know, cause they don't log anything, don't have search, and have absolutely no control over their own servers ...

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oooh, a name change. No way STS could have found the account then and deleted it ... you know, cause they don't log anything, don't have search, and have absolutely no control over their own servers ...
    The point of the name change wasn't so STS couldn't find out. It was simply so other people didn't think that was me, and it was his own character.