Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf Bulwark please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xeusx View Post
    His brain don't have perfect memory.
    Since you auto proclamed yourself forum TOS enforcer, please take a moment to remember:

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”
    The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!
    Or you only remember to copy paste the forum rules when its convenient to you?

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Since you auto proclamed yourself forum TOS enforcer, please take a moment to remember:

Or you only remember to copy paste the forum rules when its convenient to you?
    Damn! I forgot that, sorry ;-;

Anyway, thanks for reminding me about that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Nerf Bulwark please

Well give mages a war skill or rogue skill since they have all mage skills.. Let us get a stun block thru our shield upgrade
    Last edited by Xpolosion; 09-21-2014 at 04:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Nerf Bulwark please

Through a shield upgrade or something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    the guy who made this thread want to nerf everything, he want to buff whim brother too!
    Instamore or whatever your name is, Why wont you make your own game! you cry a dude...
    Was a bit rude, but agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Arry vs ish too thanks.
    Gladly would anytime. get ur camtasia rdy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    the guy who made this thread want to nerf everything, he want to buff whim brother too!
    Instamore or whatever your name is, Why wont you make your own game! you cry a dude...
    lool exactly bro!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Arry can show u how to beat an bullwark... SnS and ring needed

"I have spread my dreams under your feet, tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - William Butler Yeats
    < Alte Garde Guild Thread >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

(Sarcasm) Lets just nerf all mythic and arcane they all to overpowered and lets remove all weapon procs because they all let our classes do stuff that's outside the box to what we are traditionally capable of.

This is a horrible idea... but realize all classes do have special abilities and they will get better and better but if you remove curse from bulwark other weapon procs come into question of if a certain class should have that ability via proc or otherwise.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnymaynard View Post
    Arry can show u how to beat an bullwark... SnS and ring needed
    It can be done, I don't have ring or arcane pet but I fought mage for 2mins who had sns and ring they use sns to get shield back and eventually warrior runs out of mana to carry on....

Although I used bulwark so maybe magma for more damage would work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Instanthumor said bulwark could beat mage without warrior using pet or skills. I see this as impossible if this is possible why do you attack while procced by bulwark? That makes no sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spimeslam View Post
    Instanthumor said bulwark could beat mage without warrior using pet or skills. I see this as impossible if this is possible why do you attack while procced by bulwark? That makes no sense.
    Maybe he need glasses to see clearly :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

So Instanthumor truly one of the best mages in the game is being called a noob.
    Man i wish you guys would play a mage. I have been in pvp rooms where without even fighting me people say: "You play mage. Wow your a nub."
    Your complaining about your heal which truly is the best in the game since it provides invincibility and heals the most(though it doesnt seem like it to a war with 7k+ hp.).

If you were to give a 7% dmg nerf on the curse of bulwark only and reduce root proc occurrence in a pvp room i am pretty sure most mages and wars will be happy.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I don't think I or anyone in this forum said instanthumor was a noob. I believe caabatric may be right about this issue but I'd make the changes strictly to pvp not pve. Some suggestions here are completely wack and craziness doesn't solve anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

I don't think I or anyone in this forum said instanthumor was a noob. I believe caabatric may be right about this issue but I'd make the changes strictly to pvp not pve. Some suggestions here are completely wack and craziness doesn't solve anything.
    Yeah I realize this after reading through it again, lol.
    This is also why I said in a pvp room, similar to the rogue dmg nerf

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    As I promised someone earlier, I'm gunna write this little thread. Not 100% sure what it does, but all I know is that there's a little Curse thing (if I'm not mistaken, from a charged dps attack) that hurts A LOT and it's OP. Please nerf, ty. I thought this weapon's purpose was supposed to be a tanking weapon, but noooooooo, a non-arcane ring, no samael warrior w/ Bulwark does 5 times more damage than a max geared warrior. Yes, I am crying.
    Couldn't disagree more. I have vs against this weapon since buff many times with my rogue, we have tested it and I also have a +9 on my warrior and used it quite a bit
    Its, yes a little better now. The curse/reflect does return damage but nothing like curse on mage at all lol. Many wars that switched from glaives/mauls to this are actually easier to handle with a rogue. They lost any controllable burst damage. There is no stun proc, and extra damage is only a reflect, so HAVE to be hit very hard that moment which isn't very often to make a big impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    but noooooooo, a non-arcane ring, no samael warrior w/ Bulwark does 5 times more damage than a max geared warrior. Yes, I am crying
    You forgot add that it gets you a girlfriend and makes you rich and that you are selling 10 of them....... J/K!! <3<3 jajaja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I watched instanthumor get hit by bulwark proc a couple times maybe 3 and he kept attacking it eventually killed him with no heal or shield. That seems like what its supposed to do if you keep attacking. On the otherhand if it does response damage to each bit of damage from dot as well as regular attack/skills it shouldn't. If somebody drops clock on warrior it shouldn't retaliate large damage for each small tick of damage. Somebody tell me if it does? Does mage curse do this if clock drops while caster is cursed? This may be a dot reciprocal issue... I'm just trying to figure out what's up. But regardless I don't get kills hardly at pvp unless I got pro backup with me.
    Last edited by spimeslam; 09-22-2014 at 04:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I watched instanthumor get hit by bulwark proc a couple times maybe 3 and he kept attacking it eventually killed him with no heal or shield. That seems like what its supposed to do if you keep attacking. On the otherhand if it does response damage to each bit of damage from dot as well as regular attack/skills it shouldn't. If somebody drops clock on warrior it shouldn't retaliate large damage for each small tick of damage. Somebody tell me if it does? Does mage curse do this if clock drops while caster is cursed? This may be a dot reciprocal issue... I'm just trying to figure out what's up. But regardless I don't get kills hardly at pvp unless I got pro backup with me.
    Look here. It seems that you (and the majority of the fellow bulwark users) are not getting the message because it's the weapon that YOU use making you biased towards anything I say about the Bulwark. What REALLY happened, was this: I got cursed from a charged bulwark attack, did ONE combo... Let me repeat myself... ONE combo (no DoT whatsoever) and DIED. That ONE combo from bulwark's curse literally demolished my 4k+ HP. That literally TEN TIMES better than a mage's curse, and that's what pisses me (and the other mages) off. Sts is literally dissing mages right now - not cool. A normal combo while cursed would probably deal around 10-15% of my hp at the very most, while ONE combo cursed from bulwark destroys my 4k HP. In my opinion, that's ridiculous.

Just to get you to realize. I DO NOT care whether bulwarks get buffed or not, I DO NOT care if they receive an additional 500 armor bonus or 1k hp bonus. I DO care that warriors have a mage's skill right now. Put it this way. If sts gives mages Juggernaut, how many warriors would complain? EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. You feel me bro? Do you?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

As you said instant, they're biased towards anything you will say about bulwark cause theyre using a bulwark

You can say add dmg/add armor/whatever but when you say "nerf _____" trolls jump and comment

In private chats i had with bulwark warriors they told me "mage has just become significantly insignificant in pvp due to this curse"

Forums, it seems, isnt the place to get true opinions, only people with motives.

Robhawk

Well...

mages were the idiots in this game (pvp wise), they are the idiots and probably for ever will be !!!

Since L31 warriors owned everything with arcane maul, it got even worse with L36 myth glaive/bonesaw. As mage you have nearly NO chance in a vs!

For moooonth there is a glitch which gives rogues insane damageoutput in tdm. A rogue doesnt even need top gear to just 1 shoot a maxed out mage!

This new Shady n Surge is able to kill a whole team alone when its AA hits while stun/terrify from samaels...

So now the formerly bad bulwark curses? ARE YOU KIIIDDDDIINNNNNNGG MEEEE ?!?!!?!?

So whats the point for playing mage in pvp anymore? You can kill glitched rogues but the shieldcooldown will get it even... useless! Warriors run around with curse bulwark now... there is no chance to beat this 1on1, NO CHANCE! So hey we still can fight other mages... niiiiiiceeeee, TY !!!

I tell you something, BEFORE arcane ring, BEFORE SnS, BEFORE cursing bulwark there was at least some fun to play but now you (STS) not only messed up economy with all those plat abusers not beeing harmed.... NOW you also TOTALLY messed up PVP !!!

I wont play this until there are some major changes! TY!

ps: To all those "you need new strategies to counter cursing bulwark... to counter ShandynSurge" BLABLABLAAAAAAAAAAA
    Play a mage vs all this nonsense and then tell me all your strategies WHICH ALL FAILED!
    Last edited by Seoratrek; 09-22-2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language