Thread: Raise level cap!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Raise level cap!!!

I noticed how less people are online due to the patch. Everyones bored out of there minds cause all there really is to do go after the witch in the last level of of swamp. Whatever happened to the groups of actually playing the whole level? Well that was to level since that was an objective everyone went for.

We all waste so much money buying potions to drop this witch on it's bottom and all we get is what? Some mojo wand, swamp plate? Oh and ofcourse a billion deaths added on from the Mage one hit ko'ing you. You gotta play atleast 15 rounds just killing the Mage for a pink to drop.. Then u realize, didn't I just buy 600 mana/health potions??? How am down to 51 already?? All you can do right now is train another character right now..

Not complaining but doesn't it suck when you type in swamp in game search and all you see is the 5-6 games of the last level, most of them locked, u join a game and u get booted out, or they just killed the witch and all leave? I think a level cap should be raised just to kill sometime until the next update comes.

I can't wait for 1.2 update cause that will be awesome!! Pvp, trade. U get bored you can go buy stuff or fight other players! Can't wait!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

This is very true practically every game gets boring when you can't level up anymore I understand that this would be difficult having to make new power-ups, but it would be very appreciated!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    This is very true practically every game gets boring when you can't level up anymore I understand that this would be difficult having to make new power-ups, but it would be very appreciated!
    Not really... many MMORPGs are the most fun after you finish leveling up. You finally get to use that new gear for the level cap and you get into the high level groups for searching for that one piece of armor or weapon that you really want. WoW is most fun when you reach the level cap, because of the instances that you get to do to earn new armor. Yes, PL may not have as many items as WoW, but with the new update coming, then people might realize that some of the items that they thought were bad and didn't give them the right stats might work better for them against other real time players. Just putting that out there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Good point.

Guardian of Alterra King Richie's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

the game is perfect stop complaning SOOOO many complainers =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

nothing is perfect my friend.....not even me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Definitely not you, but yes, King Richie, I agree with you that the game has many complainers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok, the game definitely needs to keep improving. I don't know what you are doing when you are farming the Witch but my guild group rarely dies. No potions cause of the heals. Maybe change the structure of your group. There is nothing else to do. Bosses are to easy to kill (DEV's this does not mean give Bosses more Spike Damage, I'm just saying give them more spells, things that would put disease on us, introduce Cure for Enchantresses.) PvP will change the game a lot however. I look forward to it and I hope all of you do as well.

Ok, this forum is for players to voice their opinion on the game, if they don't like the game, they can say that here, for all of you that have not received a college education that would be a subjective thought. One does not have to respond back to that, also complaining i not always bad, but yes it can be annoying (I think so, I don't condone complaining ) but they pay for the game and they have the right to say what they want. So, quit fighting the complainers and just ignore or post whatever you were going to post and let that be the end of it.

All in Love - No Harm Meant
    Xanthia - Enchantress
    Guild Leader of Venom
    Guild Website - www.venom-guild.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes, I agree that the game gets boring after a while since there isn't much to do.
    However, as the versions progress, I'm pretty confident that the game will accumulate more players and have more of a variety of things to do.
    Arcane Legends: Hyun