Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When is the mage buff coming?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ronell10 View Post
    maybe, just maybe mages are not good at 1on1 pvp? just a thought...

maybe mages are good with group pvp due to their aoe skills and curse? hmm...

looking at mages skills, i just hope that the shield skills will be active with no duration, it will just wear off when your mana turns zero... just like with other mages in some RPG games where they use a mana shield... just day dreaming lol
    The Sorc class as the description in one of the threads in here, if I'm not mistaken, they have crazy DPS and really low DEF. So it only means that the Sorc class is a support class. Whether it be PVP or PVE. There are a lot of Sorcs that I was able o party in the tombs, WT 4, who are like a couple of chickens with their head cutoff, running around til the mobs get them.

I'm not saying that I'm a pro but hey there are a lot of things that can be done as a sorc, making a sorc a really important class in a party. I was playing earlier, got really intimidated by the high level players. I was LVL 31 or LVL 32 I think..

I was invited in a group by the high level players, some were as good as F*** and some was just really bad.. so bad that I wish they just gave me their equipment. LoL

I tried experimenting on how I can last long in the party without getting whacked in the first 5 seconds. I dismissed my pet so no attacks will be done except by me, when I want to and how I want to. I tried what everyone did. Ran around, put up the shield and hoped that the heal's cool down will be faster than normal. Sad to say it din't work.

So I tried staying at the back of the party, hoping that I wont get kicked and started spamming Clocks and Fireballs, of course Heal. Worked a bit. I was able to replenish my party's manna and some of the health.

All I am saying is that Basically I was the party's pet. LoL like your regular pet in your stable. The only difference is that as the party's pet I can talk to them. haha

Anyway, just a tip on how a Sorc can best be useful in a party. I was surprised that there were a couple of parties I was able to join who were LVL cap and was able to run a few more times after.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Psycthe View Post
    The Sorc class as the description in one of the threads in here, if I'm not mistaken, they have crazy DPS and really low DEF. So it only means that the Sorc class is a support class. Whether it be PVP or PVE. There are a lot of Sorcs that I was able o party in the tombs, WT 4, who are like a couple of chickens with their head cutoff, running around til the mobs get them.

I'm not saying that I'm a pro but hey there are a lot of things that can be done as a sorc, making a sorc a really important class in a party. I was playing earlier, got really intimidated by the high level players. I was LVL 31 or LVL 32 I think..

I was invited in a group by the high level players, some were as good as F*** and some was just really bad.. so bad that I wish they just gave me their equipment. LoL

I tried experimenting on how I can last long in the party without getting whacked in the first 5 seconds. I dismissed my pet so no attacks will be done except by me, when I want to and how I want to. I tried what everyone did. Ran around, put up the shield and hoped that the heal's cool down will be faster than normal. Sad to say it din't work.

So I tried staying at the back of the party, hoping that I wont get kicked and started spamming Clocks and Fireballs, of course Heal. Worked a bit. I was able to replenish my party's manna and some of the health.

All I am saying is that Basically I was the party's pet. LoL like your regular pet in your stable. The only difference is that as the party's pet I can talk to them. haha

Anyway, just a tip on how a Sorc can best be useful in a party. I was surprised that there were a couple of parties I was able to join who were LVL cap and was able to run a few more times after.
    good for you my friends

i just wonder why sorcs is weak with pvp, i mean, some online RPG sorcs are strong, can take you out with 1-2 skills depends on your stats or with crits...

sorcs should be a damager/nuker not a support class, we have low health and def, but it should be compensated with highest attack... thats how sorcs/mages should be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

can you 'improve' uncharged gale accuracy?

i notice that both timeshift and rogue's shadow veil always dropped several meters in the front of the character, and this 'front' is well kept even though we change our direction with auto-attack, which i found is very good and easily controllable, and if possible, i'd like the push to be always directed to this front direction even though there are effected units near the side of the AoE,

thank you
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Mage buff...
    I started to believe in class balance for pvp and pve after the shield update, but now lighning is nerfed. Damage on crit now deals only 66% more down from 250%.
    A mage was finally able to take some enemies down using lighning+crit upgrade and eye gems. But now...
    I don not complain, but i finally lost all of my faith in class balance.
    Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

2 full geared ringer mage (1sns + 1 neckro) + 1 ringer rogue vs 2 full geared ringer warriors (singe + sameal) still loose to warrior... Why?

Cause still imbalance, axe pull (buff recently) & Warrior's Jugg + singe buff hp ... make it impossible to escape even mage shield is on.

Mage needs light to have armor reduction like Aim Shot and higher % of critical AOE strike. FB stuns needs to be better and burning effect needs to be buff with better DOT damage.
    Last edited by will0; 04-16-2015 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

This thread makes me sad....Everytime I see it I think "what was the sorc buff..?"