Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
So you guys really don't have revenue in mind...I love you guys. You are the best company to have created a free MMO. DA BEST
They're called mistakes. We do make 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalielle View Post
This makes me really nervous. The time when I usually liquidate items in a hurry and I'm most likely to make a mistake is precisely when I suddenly discover at the end of a game that my inventory is full and I'm liquidating to catch up with my party. I understand why the other inventory changes were necessary (as sad as I am to see my mule nerfed... hehe), but any chance we could at least recover deleted items?

And thank you for all the other great changes! Glad to see the crafting system relying less on platinum now. Also really glad about the extra quest slots, it will make daily questing a lot easier.
Since it's your request, no problem! We'll make it so you can recover liquidated items with a full inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by xxteargodxx View Post
How do we get the Little Love? I don't see it in the Valentine Items. All I see is "Big Love" for my Archer..Which I think is pretty expensive at 15 Platinum.
If you wave at someone wearing Big Love, you get Little Love.

-ALS