Hey All,

So i am announcing this contest now because i want to get you guys excited but i would also like to get your ideas and suggestions on how you would like to see this play out. I am very excited for the upcoming release of PVP and as this thread title suggests... very cocky.... I have a huge stash of pinks in my warchest and so do my friends. Also very cocky. What i would like to do is hold a tournament of some sort. Now this wont be some gigantic branching competition. I dont think i can put that together right now (maybe one day).

This is a straight up challenge....

With Pinks as prizes.....

LIVE BROADCAST to the internet.....

Do you think you can handle it?

Basically, once pvp comes out we will all need a few days to figure out what works. I also have some good friends who i think are gonna be able to bite as loud as they bark, but gotta make sure hehe. Even if you already have all the gear you need, this is your chance to build a reputation early. My guess is this contest will be held within a week or two of the release of PVP, depending on how many are gonna participate. Here are the 3 main areas that need to be focused on and i could use some help from yall.

PRIZES!!!
Ok so i have some really great stuff. we are talkin zombie gear, mambozas, snipers, voodoo, conquerors etc. I can for sure guarentee at least 1 TOP DEMAND item for the winning team (you will never beat me suckers!!). I will probably have much more gear in 1-2 weeks anyway lol so it might be a SET of gear for each FINAL winning team member.

I also have lots of decent pinks and purples, good for trading and alts etc. These can be prizes for the runner up or the people who come closest to beating us. Then of course i can do just lots of greens or purples for getting gold and potions as well. This could be for people who get near the end or something.

RULES!!!
So yep, kinda thinking mortal combat here. Depending on how many people wanna play im thinking it could go one of two ways. Please feel free to tell me im being an *** here. We could go a more traditional style tournament it would just be a little harder to manage.

Small amount of players:
Lets say there are 3-4 teams who think they can stand up against the L33T. You all get a shot at glory. Whoever beats us (lol) or comes close wins the loot. If for some reason two teams beat us (hahahah) then you fight each other for the prizes.

Lots of players:
You start by fighting each other. simple branching. 4 teams, 2 fight 2, they fight each other, we fight winners etc. If this gets really big i would love for their to be a "mini-boss". Another SOLID pvp crew who wants in on the fun. You gotta beat them before you even allowed to fight us =P

LIVE BROADCAST!!!
So thats kinda what i do for a living, not gonna be hard to pull off. The only thing we need to decide is if you want the other matches broadcast too. I can only broadcast games that im playing in so if we did that teams can only be 4vs4. I would have to be in there on a warrior and u wont be allowed to attack me on purpose. I'm pretty sure i can even make an iphone/ipod friendly version so the most amount of people can watch possible. Here is where i could use your help.

Producer = anyone with livestream.com virtual studio experience could really help with titles and transitions and keeping the chat room informed whats going on. If im fighting its going to be really tough to do anything else, especially cause i will be playing on an iphone (cant broadcast off ipad yet).

Crowd Control = Someone who can keep the participants up to date with in game messages. Let them know who is on deck, when to join etc.

Second Cameraman = Do you have any kind of analog video (RCA/S-Video) to digital converter? things like a dazzle, canopus, video capture card etc. Do you have a jailbroken iphone 3gs? do you have an av connection cable for ipod/iphone? lol if you have all 3 things i am happy to show you how to connect to my virtual studio. just need to be in front of a computer and i will handle the rest remotely.

So... let me know your thoughts. I think this could be awesome and if we show a good attendence with participants and viewers it will encourage the devs to do stuff like this in the future! Officially.... with better gear than i can give you... lol.