Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Gold Harvesting in Plasma Pyramid - Optimal method

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhawk0987 View Post
    wish i had plasma pyramid but the bad thing is that my mom wont even let me download the free aps to get platnium i dont even have 1 plat wish i had all the maps my only wish one and for all
    I think you can download them, just open them, and delete them. You still get your plat.

Thats what I do to those apps I don't find a use for from TapJoy wall.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

If he's on droid, then the mom can track it. Theres a app for that on there and mothers so unfortionently stumble upon them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    If he's on droid, then the mom can track it. Theres a app for that on there and mothers so unfortionently stumble upon them.
    Oh, not familiar with droid. Heh.

Sounds like a good idea, some sort of parental control. Surprised I haven't noticed Apple having one.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Cuz apple doesn't, legally anyways :P. I am still a apple junkie, but apple constricts the ipod like a prison constricts its inmates.

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Someone should make an elaborate guide on what to do when group farming. I think it can be very beneficial. The Gold rates from mobs are the same when rolling with a party. Drop rates are individually based so that isn't affected by party either. The faster the runs, the bigger the gold flow.

All i do is the first zigzag, the room after it, the second-smaller-zigzag, go straight-avoiding the room of aliens and LD- and clear the room of Marauders before the Tank Alien room. Remake and repeat. All Marauder mobs, no bosses or minis. It's the fastest way to go for me and pots are not an object
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerWolf View Post
    Someone should make an elaborate guide on what to do when group farming. I think it can be very beneficial. The Gold rates from mobs are the same when rolling with a party. Drop rates are individually based so that isn't affected by party either. The faster the runs, the bigger the gold flow.

All i do is the first zigzag, the room after it, the second-smaller-zigzag, go straight-avoiding the room of aliens and LD- and clear the room of Marauders before the Tank Alien room. Remake and repeat. It's the fastest way to go for me
    Gold drops ARE group based. It is impossible to get a 100 gold drop off a chest or a 245 gold drop off a d'Jinn, if there is more than one person in the room. The best gold drop rates are solo, two people cuts it down more than 50%, then idk how it cuts down with 3-5.

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Gold drops ARE group based. It is impossible to get a 100 gold drop off a chest or a 245 gold drop off a d'Jinn, if there is more than one person in the room. The best gold drop rates are solo, two people cuts it down more than 50%, then idk how it cuts down with 3-5.
    Chests aren't the main source tho. I got 70s off of some mobs-the main source- while leveling a friend's alt, and this was in a full party. You sure it's 50%? I'm not convinced...
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerWolf View Post
    Chests aren't the main source tho. I got 70s off of some mobs-the main source- while leveling a friend's alt, and this was in a full party. You sure it's 50%? I'm not convinced...
    pretty positive. The average solo run is 3-6k gold. I tried with a partner, and I was getting anywhere from 700-1.5k gold per run and potion drops stopped. Potions will only drop solo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

actually, Pots only drop to the host. Doesn't seem to matter how many ppl are in the group.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshooaaa View Post
    actually, Pots only drop to the host. Doesn't seem to matter how many ppl are in the group.
    agreed, and if you are farming with a trusted friend to can give pots to them, when ur up to 25, to save time on dumping them back on stash each time. They soon stack up then.... and easily shared at the end.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshooaaa View Post
    Not sooooo true!

when ur the host u will get pots ok. BUT when u die and respawn the guy wich joined 2nd in the party will get all pots from now and ur 5th in those virtual list.
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

No way, never knew that....Thanks Riccits
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I can back this up. I did some runs after my data collection with friends (the run without any minibosses or bosses) and I was generally getting around 3000 gold / the amount of people in the group. So if it was 2 of us, I would average 1.5k, 3 people I would average 1k, etc.

Like the others have said, you harvest pots if you are the host, but also, you can even get pots when you are not host. If someone else hosts the game, and you enter second, and the host dies, you will receive all of the pots. But when you die, then the third person will receive the pots.
    Lol (Star Legends) - Noneo (Pocket Legends)
    Star Legends - Engineer's Survival Guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

in your chart, did you stack the liquadations, or did you just make more on each consectuve run? if you stacked them, then your gold per hour would be higher than it actually was, and it looks like you stacked them.

i'll post what it would have been in a while. I have homework to do that my parents want me to do now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Before every run. I went and stashed all of my gold and potions. Then I would make a new solo PP game, complete that, and record the following:

Time taken to complete the run
    Amount of Potions colelcted, mana and health.
    amount of gold collected.
    Then, I would liquidate all of the green, orange, white, and gray drops. Then record the amount.

I added up the gold collected per round, and the liquidation gold I earned per round, added that together, and that became my gold harvested per round.
    Lol (Star Legends) - Noneo (Pocket Legends)
    Star Legends - Engineer's Survival Guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yo folks!! im wondering if you are using a fully equipped mage coz i tried my lvl 51 mage to have a few runs in plasma pyramid but im having a hard time to kill all mobs. My mage have now orange gemstone equips but still its hard to do runs solo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

But... with five ppl u should complete the map faster, no? that way you could make more money if you can clear map in a matter of minutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

You get less gold and someone can clear just as fast as a group if they know what they're doing
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Interesting... Try doing this now and see if you get same results because of the plasma pyramid nerf

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Very informative!