Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 versions. - opinions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    If a logo got out to the public that would not be used, that company or person would want to clarify that the logo is not their new official mark. There is no insult behind that.
    I agree with you, in real world if you commissioned a person to do a design or such and then found out that the design was out without the permission of the commissioner it would be a big problem. However as i stated the people on this forum could be little kids and thus do not understand the concept of business. So i still must blame myself for thinking members on this forum are reasonable adults.
    "You can't blame a baby for crashing a car into a tree, you can only blame the adult that tells the baby to drive"
    Keohike
    [IGN-Keohike]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I understand your point Keo, but I am not a adult and I understand just fine. Players on PL and forum users are all old enough to know the difference of things, you should not hold yourself accountable just because some kids are mad that you don't use a design.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    I understand your point Keo, but I am not a adult and I understand just fine. Players on PL and forum users are all old enough to know the difference of things, you should not hold yourself accountable just because some kids are mad that you don't use a design.
    Then you are a kid that knows the real world. The way i see it is, 1) I posted a comment that could be hurtful to designer 2) Other members feel that i have posted an offending post 3) I should have discuss this privately with the designer 4) My post where off topic, such as this one lol 5) Why argue with kids? lol
    The kids that post the comments on this thread will one day go out to the real world and find out the hard way there isn't a mommy or daddy that looks out for them.
    So that is why i apologize because i know if i keep on arguing with them there will be no end to this non-sense, what's the point with arguing with kids that are not reasonable.
    Keohike
    [IGN-Keohike]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I totally agree about arguing with kids over the internet that you have no authority over leads to a filibuster.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here, take this for free. You offered me 10k for it, but since i put you to all this trouble and flaming i'm sorry, so here:
    I'm extremely sorry if this is not what you wanted, as you said just change the logo to pocket legends Limited.
    Sorry again for putting you to the trouble. The reason i posted it here was because your msg box is full. ty

http://www.ffxhost.net/uploads/files/47/rangerlmtf.png
    Last edited by Frenzyn; 03-12-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ah thanks sorry i couldn't find the post. Found it at last lol.

Keohike
    [IGN-Keohike]