Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Expansion First Look! | Rage of the Ren'gol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thank you Remiem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Just a question, in this expansion, can we get quests in elite maps like that of parchments, just for example i guess, to transfer our pet (no re-egging) from our other toon to another in the same account? I have good pets on my other toon which i would like to use and every pet transfer could be a quest done. The pet that can be transferred will be based on the highest level of your toon. Let say, i have a lvl 41 singe on my warr and need to take that quests in order that i can transfer the lvl 41 singe to my lvl 41 mage.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tharo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    If you OWN a paracelcus Soul Stone, use it on one of your gear.

If you need one and plan obtaining it from another player, keep in mind that he can easily scam you: the Paracelsus Soul Stone is untradeable. The only way is to give him the item that needs to be gemmed... and he might want to keep the item. Supports will NOT assist, nor help you. I highly suggest not getting it from another player unless it's a close friend that you highly trust, but it's still risky.
    Yes but you can buy and trade gear with the stone already in it... js.

Also I'm guessing WAR's will be important again just like they were when tind was new... harder mobs... new maps.
    Last edited by notfaded1; 03-23-2015 at 02:06 PM.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    Yes but you can buy and trade gear with the stone already in it... js.

Also I'm guessing WAR's will be important again just like they were when tind was new... harder mobs... new maps.
    true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

looking good ))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm gonna bring my Lego bricks to fix everything...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tharo View Post
    Just a question, in this expansion, can we get quests in elite maps like that of parchments, just for example i guess, to transfer our pet (no re-egging) from our other toon to another in the same account? I have good pets on my other toon which i would like to use and every pet transfer could be a quest done. The pet that can be transferred will be based on the highest level of your toon. Let say, i have a lvl 41 singe on my warr and need to take that quests in order that i can transfer the lvl 41 singe to my lvl 41 mage.
    This could uproot everything.
    Just imagine that the number of "good pets" could be doubled or even more in game.
    The Locked opening could be decreased dramatically.
    Eg: I have account with 3 lvl41 toon. Just open one Samael and transfer between them...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So when is this " HYPE " gonna be? Mid year? Or late of this year?

The Commandos Elite Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Woah, Awesome.
    I will call Bob the Builder to rebuild that town,, JK.

Don't forget to add salt
    IGN(s): Aprove (Rogue - New) | Aproved (Sorcerer - Old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Why does the Shared Stable idea keep coming back up?

'Items' can easily be shared via the stash, Pets are supposedly 'bonded' to your character (based on a lot of the ingame quests), so I don't see how pets 'should' be shareable.
    Your characters are all 'unique' individuals, with nothing in common other than the stash where they share items. It just doesn't make sense that a pet that is bonded to one of them would even have anything to do with any of the other ones, at least from a game standpoint, shrug.

On top of that, the Shared Stable would be extremely unfair to a a lot of people who have spent time, effort, and/or money to earn pets for their secondary characters.
    I've got multiple characters (have to try all the classes you know), and I've had to get the same pet multiple times for each of them. But that was something I understood from the start. If we have a shared stable, how do I get reimbursed for all the time/effort and plat (bought with cash) that I've spent on the 'duplicate' pets I have right now? Plus some of these pets required specials steps to acquire, why should they be shareable with your other characters that have not completed those steps?

Seriously, I would be very ticked off if they came up with a shareable stable right now since there is no realistic/fair way that they can reimburse people who have put in the extra work to get pets for their secondary characters.

Plus I'd rather have the developers spend that coding time on other projects and bug fixes...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhoenixPrime For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixPrime View Post

'Items' can easily be shared via the stash, Pets are supposedly 'bonded' to your character (based on a lot of the ingame quests), so I don't see how pets 'should' be shareable.
    Your characters are all 'unique' individuals, with nothing in common other than the stash where they share items. It just doesn't make sense that a pet that is bonded to one of them would even have anything to do with any of the other ones, at least from a game standpoint, shrug.

On top of that, the Shared Stable would be extremely unfair to a a lot of people who have spent time, effort, and/or money to earn pets for their secondary characters.
    I've got multiple characters (have to try all the classes you know), and I've had to get the same pet multiple times for each of them. But that was something I understood from the start. If we have a shared stable, how do I get reimbursed for all the time/effort and plat (bought with cash) that I've spent on the 'duplicate' pets I have right now? Plus some of these pets required specials steps to acquire, why should they be shareable with your other characters that have not completed those steps?

Seriously, I would be very ticked off if they came up with a shareable stable right now since there is no realistic/fair way that they can reimburse people who have put in the extra work to get pets for their secondary characters.

Plus I'd rather have the developers spend that coding time on other projects and bug fixes...
    Don't solve troubles by adding more troubles.

Wise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Another community goal? I didn't think the one for the Valentine's Day event would work but it seems like the community really did work together on it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Community goals....STS devs have been playing Hay Day. So busted!
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Nice! Looking forward to more info: -)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixPrime View Post

i'm also surprised why someone bring up the shareable pet stable here, lol, probably if not any of you replied, no one would realize

but anyway, from my viewpoint pets should be bound to an account, to a person, because you've spent time getting it, leveling it, just like gears. and the only part-of-story-quest to get pet here is when getting barney...

why it doesn't make sense to have shared stable? @_@, stable is stable, if we're looking into the definition, it is pretty much equal to 'stash' for animals.
    i haven't spent anything on arcane pets, but at least i have 12 pets (4 mythic) at l40-41, around 40 other pets with varied level, l30-ish for legendaries, l20-ish for others in each 3 character. and when doing this, i've grown tired with this repetitiveness... i don't mind not getting refunded over this, in fact, i wish to avoid doing this anymore for the next pet i have.

as for bugs, bugs are not the sole reason why some people quitted this game
    Last edited by extrapayah; 03-24-2015 at 04:42 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    i'm also surprised why someone bring up the shareable pet stable here, lol, probably if not any of you replied, no one would realize

but anyway, from my viewpoint pets should be bound to an account, to a person, because you've spent time getting it, leveling it, just like gears. and the only part-of-story-quest to get pet here is when getting barney...

why it doesn't make sense to have shared stable? @_@, stable is stable, if we're looking into the definition, it is pretty much equal to 'stash' for animals.
    i haven't spent anything on arcane pets, but at least i have 12 pets (4 mythic) at l40-41, around 40 other pets with varied level, l30-ish for legendaries, l20-ish for others in each 3 character. and when doing this, i've grown tired with this repetitiveness... i don't mind not getting refunded over this, in fact, i wish to avoid doing this anymore for the next pet i have.

as for bugs, bugs are not the sole reason why some people quitted this game

I agree, thats why ill never open why arcane pet...Its a singe..so if it was shared..like stable should be i would use it...Why does this keep coming up you ask, and why does this guy want it?

the simple answer is you know how much money time and effort it is to get one arcane pet? that should be self explanatory. As for anyone making a profit off them, I can understand that point also. But atm, if this was a feasible idea..the pet should cap to the level of that character on the account. meaning if you have a lv41 character..the pet is 41...and if you are on a level 15 twink..the pet max level should also be the same.

why should people get reimbursed if this happened? it was there goal to open the egg in the first place lol..Wow I can see that "Any" change sts would make, would force people to ask for a refund?..I thought this is there game..It does say that on the ToS.

People who bring this up don't want to burn all there money time and effort on 3 Mirados or 3 Singes or even 3 Samuel's. thats why my effort is for something productive. I can see why this will never be done..meaning..of course locked chests will not be opened that much..so i can also see a profit loss on STS end...but unlike AL..there is other games that have a shared stable for that reason...that to obtain one would require tons and tons of money and time.
    Last edited by octavos; 03-24-2015 at 05:04 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Looks awesome
    HOW BORING ~~ TO CREATE A SIG

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Why not implementing the concept of class exchange system through either platinum or gold at a vendor?
    For an example:
    A rogue level 41 To be transformed into a Mage 41 where all the pets still stays at same level. But unequips all the worn gears looking for Mage gears for now.