Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Gauntlet II is Open! New Owl Pet Egg Crate + Abaddon Pet Eggs @ the Beastmaster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Why the red and black jester is only for rogou and warrior?
    Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

many thx for putting abaddon available again so quick and ruin market for a few ones that bought plat a few months ago, U HAVE MY HONEST STATETEMENT THAT I WONT SPEND ANOTHER CENT IN YOUR GAMES ANYMORE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sts mages cant speak to jarell for buy red jester pls correct bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

why only 9 can have the banner?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superkemy View Post
    The new vanity is only for wars and
    rogues ? :'(
    Hopefully it's just a bug that they are fixing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

what should I do with this barney egg? Can you tell me ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The gauntlet is too tough for only legendary geared players 41 and there is no rewarding loot so i quit until expansion its not fun anymore only money draining from people. thanks for nothing sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Scorch Egg on beastmaster please

I Aim for my goal and my goal is to use my AIM to you!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Only top 3 will get that shiny banner or top 100 of each class as before?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jirahlicious View Post
    Scorch Egg on beastmaster please
    scorch please

and more chance for shade
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

All in all a great update. Thanks a lot for hazel as a non-plat exclusive. I have been waiting for that a long time! Not that I do no spend plat, but considering plat pricing 40 plat for a pet I will never use was too high for me :-) Also thanks a lot about the red jester vanity. It looks fantastic!

This being said I think that the gauntlet bosses are a bit to hard. My rogue has 4575 health with blinky as pet and I got one hit, albeit only once, by the dragon boss. All the bosses hit for 2800-4000, depending on whether they crit or not. Even a a rogue with myth weapon, armour, helm and ring can get one hit. What are the legendary players supposed to do? A full legendary potency rogue would have 2200-2500 health (depending on gems and the pet she/he is using), which mean getting one hit on practically every boss attack! Imho free events should be as inclusive as possible. As it stands now in my opinion legendary mages and rogues can't really play the gauntlet. Please do consider this for this event and if not for future ones. Your consideration is highly appreciated :-)))))

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

G-M

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Let me feed all these Barney and Jahooty eggs to one of my other pets so I can power them up... C'mon... Pleeeeeeeeeeez?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I don't see an official feedback thread, so I'll write here.

I don't run gauntlet much, because I haven't got the time to compete for lb. I only run in order to help friends and guildies. However, I find the idea for boss combos really refreshing. Is it possible to implement this in the actual game? With actual rewards/loot.

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    All in all a great update. Thanks a lot for hazel as a non-plat exclusive. I have been waiting for that a long time! Not that I do no spend plat, but considering plat pricing 40 plat for a pet I will never use was too high for me :-) Also thanks a lot about the red jester vanity. It looks fantastic!

This being said I think that the gauntlet bosses are a bit to hard. My rogue has 4575 health with blinky as pet and I got one hit, albeit only once, by the dragon boss. All the bosses hit for 2800-4000, depending on whether they crit or not. Even a a rogue with myth weapon, armour, helm and ring can get one hit. What are the legendary players supposed to do? A full legendary potency rogue would have 2200-2500 health (depending on gems and the pet she/he is using), which mean getting one hit on practically every boss attack! Imho free events should be as inclusive as possible. As it stands now in my opinion legendary mages and rogues can't really play the gauntlet. Please do consider this for this event and if not for future ones. Your consideration is highly appreciated :-)))))
    This as been said the first gauntlet event, the bosses on endgame are hard, i got there 700+ deaths to reach top10 rogue and my rogue have same stats than u. But they not changed nothing, playing all yesterday and today and the LB is only for twinks seems cuz there is more easy and fast
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post

I'm on mythic armor & legendary everything else & the first thing I noticed about these bosses was how they're almost elite in difficulty. Normal Bluecrab & Hately melt away under a few secs of skills spam. Gauntlet versions of them feel harder than the normal version even when I soloed. Add lag to the combo and the slim chance for ankh drop (I got one in seven runs) becomes very very very meaningless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Other the the lvl and gear difficulties for under geared players..

Some of the beastmasters don't work in certain towns, can't click on them, but all of them do make you pierce or skysmash back to them.

APRIL FOOLS mages can't get the red and black vanity

Any progress on making leaderboard, lvl appropriate? Twinks have a hayday with events like these at certain lvls, where others struggle terribly.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post
    This as been said the first gauntlet event, the bosses on endgame are hard, i got there 700+ deaths to reach top10 rogue and my rogue have same stats than u. But they not changed nothing, playing all yesterday and today and the LB is only for twinks seems cuz there is more easy and fast
    I was on a business trip during the last gauntlet and could not play/read the forums. I honestly thought that the bosses were like that only this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I'm on mythic armor & legendary everything else & the first thing I noticed about these bosses was how they're almost elite in difficulty. Normal Bluecrab & Hately melt away under a few secs of skills spam. Gauntlet versions of them feel harder than the normal version even when I soloed. Add lag to the combo and the slim chance for ankh drop (I got one in seven runs) becomes very very very meaningless.
    Imho the real problem is the damage they do. Even if it takes longer to kill them, eventually you will, but if one gets one hit every other time it could be discouraging for new players. I hope sts considers this for future events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is it only for top 3 players of each class?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

niceeeeee want that banner so bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nicee