Thread: doing PL sketches for gold!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Default doing PL sketches for gold!!

pencil and paper drawings id do computer made, but my trial of adobe illustrator ended yesterday ill be doing the drawings for in game gold, since i really need that MM gemstone wand haha. idk about the prices, just ask for what you want and add the price you feel is fit.

ill be in game AFK while taking these requests for payment purposes. if im breaking any rules just let me know and ill shut down the operation.

drawings will be done in order of the requests (if price was already established). remember, its PL related only.
    the next request will be taken when payment for the previous request has been made

1.battle scorned mona lisa Mega Mage (50k, PAYED):

2. Winnie the Fury Fighter (46k PAYED)

3. Dex bear on the can (40k - PAYED)

4. JustG banning lone (50k - PAYED)

5. lv 1 mage vs Fridge (30k, PAYED)

6. 5 legendary darkbolt bear twinks (50k in progress)

7. Lonearcher alongside Parth and Brooke defeating Hotpocketleg{mysticaldream} in PVP (200k+ PAYED)

8. Super epic mage with staff defeating a bear and bird in pvp (1MIL- PAYED)

9. Hungry mage about to feast on an archer- ladylove (freebie for doing me a favor )

BEING RE-MADE

10. bathing suit clad enchantress - barbamitso (50k PAYED)

11. Justg in Irish gear alongside other devs banning a bird with a shallalegh- mysticaldream (???k awaiting payment)

12. Mage getting her mana shield popped- Beanmachine (50k - adding to it)

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRICES WERE NOT CHOSEN BY ME BUT DETERMINED BY HE/SHE WHO HAS MADE THE REQUEST
    Last edited by RedRyder; 04-19-2011 at 07:30 PM.