I vary between pve and pvp(mostly pve so I don't have to view hate chat), but whenever I make a twink there doesn't seem to be many worthy competitors at my level. They are either several levels above me, or are not game at my level. I enjoy the 10-20 levels, but what is the most active level of all twinking right now? I just hate unfair fights(either way of the swing).

I simply want to make a twink that I can log onto most anytime of the day and find someone close my level to spar against without the recompose of "oh your too high lv" or "o uz nublet, i r 20 n u r 10, i pwn u". I just want a fun, fair experience when I log on in between my psych classes. I guess this should go to sug & fed forum, but I want a fix now for my problem, not months from now(since pvp has never really experienced an overhaul since I have begun playing half a year ago[ I don't count leaving the battle during 'combat' as an overhaul]).

And to clarify, I'm not a troll trying to criticize the experience I gain from this game. It is an extremely well made MMO and I only feel it's experience would be more appreciated if it had a more balanced level approach to pvp. I mean really, run a top lvl 10 vs a top lv 20 twink. The result is forgone. Make more revenue for yourselves and keep more people buying plat by keeping people twinking( I know you devs have some exp in psych since video game creation(esp MMO), doesnt happen without it).

I apologize, I am sure this has been expressed before, but I don't read on feedback as much and this has been itching at me. Anyways I am sure the devs will take their time with this, so please tell me what level you see the most twink pvp action at