Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgraded armours n helms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Default Upgraded armours n helms

Hello all,
    I've heard rumors that sts plan to upgrade on existing armours n helms to lvl46, now some gamers will he overjoyed but some won't be. Why you ask will some be pissed? Quite simply reason is imbued most people who have imbued have spent millions on imbued and millions of gold n plats on gems which will be wiped away.
    Sts whatever you decide to do plz consult gamers first as ur decision is likely to alienate an already pessimistic populous.

"what goes up will come down"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

It might just mean we need new gears for new maps. Introducing new gears.

I hope imbued are little better than new gears like upgraded Mythic gears were tho.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

But the population who dont have imbueds will be happy.There are always 2 sides to a story and deciding not to upgrade it to please the imbued users will cause even more outrage.

Now this is all speculation. We dont even know what armor they're going to upgrade.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Serillia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

If mythic gets upgraded no way it will be on par with imbued lvl46 mythic>>>lvl41 legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serillia View Post
    But the population who dont have imbueds will be happy.There are always 2 sides to a story and deciding not to upgrade it to please the imbued users will cause even more outrage.

Now this is all speculation. We dont even know what armor they're going to upgrade.
    Ik Sera but if they upgrade imbued I'm pissed cause of gems I'll lose and if they upgrade mythics I'm pissed cause of gems n plats I'll lose, so obviously my point is.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Wait i didnt understand what u asking bud.. i hope in new expansion new gear better than this so why we would keep imbued? ppl waste gold for mythics too and for gem them so? 8 months life is enought for imbued lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elitwarrio View Post
    Wait i didnt understand what u asking bud.. i hope in new expansion new gear better than this so why we would keep imbued? ppl waste gold for mythics too and for gem them so? 8 months life is enought for imbued lol.
    No no no no, I want imbued upgraded with current gems intact

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yaa... Upgrade with gem i have wasted around 5m + on geming my gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

No more upgrading anything... please. And imbueds shouldnt still be the best thing for lv46 cap... that would be disappointing.

If anything, they should make a quest where players can "smelt" their upgraded 36 mythics into a brand new vanity or something since we can't trade them.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Upgrading armour killed the game as of the beginning of Season 5. The result was endless pvp drama from most of those who didn't quit outright. I thought STS had learned their lesson, but I guess not. My hopes of continuing to play Arcane Legends are getting lower by the minute. I held on for a year and a half waiting for new gear, and they release Imbueds which we had to campaign to get any decent stats for.

Now we have to go through the whole thing again? This will end it for even the most loyal of the long-term players. Sorry STS, but doing upgrades again AND putting mythic pets in crates instead of making them stable-purchaseable?

One of these bad decisions would be infuriating enough, but both? That's completely over the top. Try listening to the player base for once. Please. You used to at least listen to us. I don't know what happened, but it's extremely discouraging.
    Last edited by Serancha; 04-16-2015 at 03:37 AM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Upgrading armour killed the game as of the beginning of Season 5. The result was endless pvp drama from most of those who didn't quit outright. I thought STS had learned their lesson, but I guess not. My hopes of continuing to play Arcane Legends are getting lower by the minute. I held on for a year and a half waiting for new gear, and they release Imbueds which we had to campaign to get any decent stats for.

Now we have to go through the whole thing again? This will end it for even the most loyal of the long-term players. Sorry STS, but doing upgrades again AND putting mythic pets in crates instead of making them stable-purchaseable?

One of these bad decisions would be infuriating enough, but both? That's completely over the top. Try listening to the player base for once. Please. You used to at least listen to us. I don't know what happened, but it's extremely discouraging.
    Yes agree 100% i couldnt have said it better and if I did try I'd prolly get banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Correct me if i am wrong but i don't think there is anything bad with upgrading if its is properly done with a quest that takes time and effort. You could drop the gear directly and be happy or it could be a "upgrade" but require same efforts, at the end its the same thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysophie View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong but i don't think there is anything bad with upgrading if its is properly done with a quest that takes time and effort. You could drop the gear directly and be happy or it could be a "upgrade" but require same efforts, at the end its the same thing.
    Upgrading means re-using gear you already have. That means nothing to farm for, no way to make money, and a ton of people quitting as soon as the quest is done. That's what happened when they had the mythic upgrade quest. It ruins the economy and leaves people without any goals or motivation to play.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Upgrading means re-using gear you already have. That means nothing to farm for, no way to make money, and a ton of people quitting as soon as the quest is done. That's what happened when they had the mythic upgrade quest. It ruins the economy and leaves people without any goals or motivation to play.
    I think we taking it too negative here before knowing how exactly the upgrade quest would be like. For example the current upgrade quests allow you to sell nearly all the items required and the upgraded item itself after completing the quest, if the new upgrade quest follows this path then there will be no need to complain about anything IMO. Infact it might even be a good idea upgrading the imbued sets as it keeps those that just got thier imbued gears cool while offering new content for everyone to farm and upgrade it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladysophie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Maybe it just means there will be new armors for people to get in the new area.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Last week you got a sneak peak at the new Legendary Dire Boar pet. What's next? Hint: When going into battle against orcs, not just any armor will do. You might need an upgrade.

This does not sound like there will be upgradable armors. More like armor with some special property that will help us fight/survive orcs.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    It might just mean we need new gears for new maps. Introducing new gears.

I hope imbued are little better than new gears like upgraded Mythic gears were tho.
    What about craftable lev 46 mythics where u fuse imbued gem armor with lev36 armor and 10 vials of undead elect.... the same with helmet.. To make the imbued guys happy...
    i personally think using 36 mythics as base for the new gear is a good idea. My lev 36 will miss it, but not much, necro and druid gear is good enuff really.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

what's wrong with upgraded gears?

and we still don't know what the upgrade component/material/ingredient yet... if it is something that need to be farmed/get in the same way of getting/farming new gears, then it shouldn't be a problem, right?
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illwilly View Post
    What about craftable lev 46 mythics where u fuse imbued gem armor with lev36 armor and 10 vials of undead elect.... the same with helmet.. To make the imbued guys happy...
    i personally think using 36 mythics as base for the new gear is a good idea. My lev 36 will miss it, but not much, necro and druid gear is good enuff really.
    Won't work as too many variances on imbued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

I assume at the expansion my imbued will not be the best anymore. What was sad is that the last expansion never had any better gear than mythic until imbued and not really until they buffed it. At this point I could care less of its upgrades, drops, quests, whatever as long as we can continue to grow our stats along with our level in the forms of new items.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post: