Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
Haha I've just labeled it as that when Sewers was only a week old, before anyone had begun rounding up. Mooger, mitsuisun, and Royce were all there when we coined the term and if someone coincidentally coined it as well then my apologies. As long as the methodology is understood for new farmers.
If I may call myself as part of the Death Train crew, I am flattered and feel fortunate lol Phys.

I always thought about hmmm when is your BS guide coming. After all, I never learned how "try" to play bird until I read every one of you guide when I was like lv48.

It's really the players that I have met like you (and the rest, you know who u are since this is Phy's thread ) that kept this game fun heh

Awesome awesome guide and I know for sure, new PL players will be like "who is this bird god?" We the players who have ran with you will be like "man, i actually know Phys heh"

I will have to read the guide (no i have not read it ) and provide a section with pics/video about "this is what you shouldn't do, or you die like a Mits"

Finally, I want a video do-over. I didn't know that was the video recording you were gonna use and I had big love on lol and I am still waiting to see our cyber/mystery/AO2 gear video run ~~

Death Train choo choo~~~