Hey guys, been a little while since I've posted on here but with the new update I really feel the urge to let off a bit of steam.

I've been playing PL since the beginning of the year and you could pretty much say I fell in love with the game and become addicted. Four weeks ago I decided to start a character, specifically a Mage but dual binded with dexterity. This was not my only plan, I wanted to have a character that I was really proud of so decided an extremely high kill to low death ratio. In fact I actually managed to get to level 44 without dying and had 3500 kills, sadly lag got the better of me and I died. Still, 3500 kills to one death is pretty frighin' sweet so as of yesterday I had over 5500 kills to one death and level 47... Then I updated the game today.

The only thing I am really disappointed with is the count down timer. Because it was suck a shock and extremely abnormal to me I actually died extremely quickly, my char is powerful but only because of my ability to play her well and fast. I'd just like to say that the death I just experienced would have been extremely disappointing to me and it would have upset me a great deal but having this death happen because of such a drastic change in gameplay has weirdly reall pi**ed me off (sorry for the swearing but it's well due).

Guys, I will give this new gameplay change a small amount of my time, if I hadn't of died down to no fault of my own I would have spent every minute I had free mastering it but not now.

I would consider myself a valued client, having spent more money on pocket legends than I have any other game on any device, be it a mobile device, console or PC. Having realized that in order to get more from this game I have to share the love with those talented people that designed and developed such a genuinely masterful piece of a mobile game the way I did so was buying Plat to help fund the development. I'm so disappointed that if I can't appreciate this drastic change I'm afraid will no longer be playing the awesomeness that was PL up to 1.7.

Many thanks for reading and I hope I come back with good news that my death has disappeared and I'm comfortable with the game still. Here's to wishful thinking.