Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | June 3, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Enemies become immune to Darkness’ snare and stun ability while under the effects of this poison.
    um...Remiem, is this a typo?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chrizplague View Post
    Will owl crates be available for bards tokens?
    It seems owl and spider crates aren't included.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

As awesome as this is and how it is lovely for the new players and will help so many people. BUT what kind of bullcrap is this? its like literally high way robbery. First you release special PET CRATE with new pets to allow people to spend plats to open them and obtain those pet. Now you just gonna make them FREE OBTAINABLE? It goes to show sts willing to do anything for money. Even if it's destroying the game itself and slowly killing off players.

Unless those Egg Crate purchase with story tokens also cost 15 plats to open? then I don't see a problem.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    um...Remiem, is this a typo?
    I think it means that once stunned the DOT is applied giving immunity for 10s? Not entirely sure though, some clarification would be nice!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    As awesome as this is and how it is lovely for the new players and will help so many people. BUT what kind of bullcrap is this? its like literally high way robbery. First you release special PET CRATE with new pets to allow people to spend plats to open them and obtain those pet. Now you just gonna make them FREE OBTAINABLE? It goes to show sts willing to do anything for money. Even if it's destroying the game itself and slowly killing off players.

Unless those Egg Crate purchase with story tokens also cost 15 plats to open? then I don't see a problem.
    Charity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

When will this take place?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Awwww iwas happy that permafreezing in planar rom s good thing I got to run solo tomb1 with my 40lvl mage wew now its fixed then I'll just run with my rogue and thank you now sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Um what does gloom cost in tokens?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Thanks for the heads up Remi!

I've been meaning to update the bugs list with a few entries and just did! Hehe.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

" Bosses now have appropriate frost immunity to prevent chain freezing attacks."
    This applies to the t3 and t2 boss in planar right? and mother in planar arena
    Last edited by TankingRogue; 06-03-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Glooms happiness bonus seems to be incredibly weak compared to even the legendary pet. I won't judge yet as its AA may be incredibly OP, but STS you should consider adding a crit bonus in there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

thanks for great update and adding to bard and hauntlet stores.

thanks remiem for your community updates...i read them weekly

thanks madnex for your information in your list of bugs thread..amazing work.

thanks haligali for posting history of wrathjaw, snaggletooth and hence nilbog damage bug on madnex's thread.

and although the frostbolt bug has been useful for getting players thru planar tombs who hadn't been yet, I'm glad too that the other bosses affected by the chain freezing bug--ferrix, mother, antee, captain krom, and fangtasm finn (my personal favorite) are back to their old selves in elites.

carry on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

by preventing chain freezing do you mean that if the boss already frozen, another freezing attack from similar skill can't prolong its freezing time?

if so, it is bad... immunity like this only counter-productive to team cooperation in pve... what's the point of having more than one mage in a boss fight then? if another freeze is useless
    i'd rather making freeze duration to as low as 1 second if done to boss, so a well timed cooperative 3s cooldown freeze can freeze boss at 2s out of 3 second available, and also considering and delay, most probably the 2nd mage will want to freeze it earlier (e.g. at 0.5s after getting frozen for first time) and ends up not getting perfect 2s freeze

if you compare it to rogue, they can regulate smoke without this kind of useless immunity/restriction, and even better, it is an useful party buff!,
    and also rogue as the highest damage dealer, always gets their damage stacked no matter what... yet you make another mage's skill unstackable to each other... fgs...

also can you please improve breeze's range, pls? it's old, but if find it strange how breeze (the only one pet, which) is unwilling to attack units that's in inside our bow/gun's normal attack range, yet it unnecessarily lock distant target and even stranger, it picks items at a range longer than its attack range -_-a

and also please check littlebear's and dovabear's passive range pls... it is currently too small that it can't destroy two barrels stacked nearly in most stages -_-a

thank you, and great job on the bugfix

P.S.: shadowfang rarity has been always 'rare', right? is there any problem with that? @_@
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post

Tbh I had to actually reread Remiem's post twice because for once it's all about enabling the F2P majority. I can see F2P players, AL beginners getting into the egg business that previously only profited the minority plat buyers and merchers with sizable capital. Of course the F2P players won't be reaping the kind of money made by plat players when the egg crates were initially introduced. And they will have to actually work and wait for the story tokens to pile up enough to buy egg crates. But that's what plat is supposed to be, IMO, an expediter, a shortcut that enables its users to make money fast. The F2P players can only enjoy the tail end of this money train, and for them it's going to be just a trickle. And they have to be active, they have to play the content to get it. It's hardly game destroying, I think. If anything, this might help new player retention, as it gives them some sort of source of income when they can't be farming endgame content yet. It will also help non-plat players by providing a steady supply of pets for achievements that used to be only purchasable with plat.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Glooms happiness bonus seems to be incredibly weak compared to even the legendary pet. I won't judge yet as its AA may be incredibly OP, but STS you should consider adding a crit bonus in there.
    i agree the happiness bonus seems lame, its more epic pet like ethyl (dont get me wrong i love ethyl haha) BUT like you say its aa might be op, and also, it might not cost too many tokens. i wanna know if its gonna be more than shiloh. also is shiloh and uries still gonna be available?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

A guaranted chest that drop gold from elite pls (5-50k).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

This is probably one of the worst update in a while for the motives twoc mentioned but I guess its part of the game...mehh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

also please check on mage's ice duration upgrade...

currently whenever we do mass freeze (whatever the method is) the freeze duration is not increased, even on the main target... considering how you fix how rogue's skill upgrade works with each other, then please, do it to mage's too...

thank you
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysophie View Post
    This is probably one of the worst update in a while for the motives twoc mentioned but I guess its part of the game...mehh.
    theres still plenty of ways for plat buyers to make money off our plat. i think it will be good for the game which is good for us- the more ppl playing the more fun it is and new wraith pet- coool!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kananaskis View Post
    thanks for great update and adding to bard and hauntlet stores.

thanks remiem for your community updates...i read them weekly

thanks madnex for your information in your list of bugs thread..amazing work.

thanks haligali for posting history of wrathjaw, snaggletooth and hence nilbog damage bug on madnex's thread.

and although the frostbolt bug has been useful for getting players thru planar tombs who hadn't been yet, I'm glad too that the other bosses affected by the chain freezing bug--ferrix, mother, antee, captain krom, and fangtasm finn (my personal favorite) are back to their old selves in elites.

carry on
    Yep never had somuch fun running with under geared guildy tomb 3 , Tobad they are fixing it this is the first time I seen somany ppl with different gears lining up to do planar runs .