Thread: Tanks & lvl46 elites

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Makes me sad to see my warrior sitting on the sideline . I understand it's diffacult to buff or change something without effecting other class in pvp . I mite have a simpler solution something Sts already did on goblin event . They added x2 chance to double attack pve only . Now if they can add similar bonus x2 chance to cast taunt on taking damamge or attack on warrior mythic set bonus or simply add them on sword and shield . Even better add them on each piece of gear to guarantee we can hold aggro entire time . I think something like this should not effect other class in pvp. Lol my 3rd time editing I just had another idea.Tank pet that taunts or aggro mobs and boss ( AA pulls in mobs and taunt) or normal attack always taunt and gives something extra to warrior ) just my thoughts guys Thx for reading

One more thing asking to nerf dps class just to get a spot on team isn't the answer imo , or any other class.
    Nerfing means more difficult to do tomb runs. Just becareful what you ask for Sts mite nerf the class but tomb difficulty stays the same.
    Last edited by Trojan2100; 06-14-2015 at 07:02 PM.