Quote Originally Posted by Skyler84 View Post
75 plat for all the maps. lets say 3 map are still paid maps. and take 10 for each. so 45 plats for main spine. now for free. we spend plats because we want to play the game to max level as we love the game. now you get to max level for free. and we who buy the map initially gets the shield. so its 45 plats for that shield. seriously, this totally disappoint me. some kind of shield that is useless for high levels. collection purpose? sorry man, its not even worth collecting it. unique? yeah because you created it and call it limited edition (10HP 20AMOUR please slap me and wake me up from this nightmare). People may like it but i don't. i am getting ready to delete the game anytime because of this. i just feel like the money i spend is for NOTHING. my friend is blaming me for introducing him this game and spending money on it and then was told its free now. this is the 1st time ever i have such encounter where cash item or purchases turn free and was given something not comparable to a refund. if you seriously think that shield is comparable to 45 plats, i have got nothing to say.
Lets be honest here. 45 plat is the equivalent of what? $5 at the most? You pay around $30 a month for the data plan on your smartphone.