Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.2.1 Requests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Itouch 2g

Also, was just experimenting. The third macro line will edit just fine. I don't know if it was because that it was the shortest line or what. My other macros are much longer and won't edit at all. Idea: Could it be the macros that had small run offs on the chat screen that are having the issues?
    Someone else who is having this problem check to see if your short macros will work, but not your longer ones. Also check to see if it is just the third line that can edit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey devs great work keep it up but you guys need to make pvp more faiir!! Honestly I think any kind of bow char has a total advantage it seems everytime I play pvp not only do I have to face like 4 archers at once but the knock back stun effectiveness is rediculus I can't even last more than 5 secs with one of them and I'm a hybrid archer warrior stricktly str too , there is no reason they should be doing so much damage I mean I love a challenge but this is beyond that. Please spacetime I'd like you to truly take a look any kind of archers affect and hopefully youl see the advantage as I do. I think the pvp is great overall it just needs a few minor touchups. Thanks alot devs keep up the great work !

Proud LEGENDS member
    Last edited by Infamous-D; 05-26-2010 at 08:48 PM.