Thread: Deathdemizes suggestions :D Just cuz.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Deathdemizes suggestions :D Just cuz.

Hello devs , I just wanted to see if any of these suggestions would in any way help out PL become even more awesome!

1.Random Dung that puts you into a dung thats your lvl and with monsters your lvl but it could be like old school dungs

2.Titles.
    like when you get 1k kills you get a title and so on

3.2x xp weeks (once a month or 2) :O! i know i know...you guys got elixirs but now with them being paying money some people wouldnt be able to drop 100$ on that maybe 20-40 here and there o_O

4. Bring old angry face for elfs back and rename new angry face to evil face...that thing is kinda creepy sorry! (i like the new bear robot face elfs would look nice like that to!)

5.Chang able race.
    Lets say i start as a elf and at 56 i want to go bear but i like magic. there should be a 100 plat thing or somthing along that price for a race change from x to x and still keep skills after you hit max lvl.

6. Change able UI

I would love to be able to use my left hand to spam spells and right hand to move around maybe if we could have full power to move UI around it would be better?

7.Better looking elf gear ''_''

Not saying i dont love ur elf gear , i do , but i mean come on why cant we get shoulder pads to? i think that would look amazing! and also the helms could be diff to.. Maybe bears and birds want to use crowns and elfs want to use fully closed helms to :L

8.second lvling

Lets say i get to 56 max lvl. then there should be a option to start over as a secondary and lvl to 56 all over agen for one or two new spells or stronger spells but there should be a way to switch back any time so when i get to 30 and get bord i can hold of lvling for a little and switch to 56 agen and do bandit boy hide out some more

9.Change able hair color

I wana look like a old wise elf with gray hair! i will never get booted from partys then

10.Fix the ipad sound problem

I do not know if it is just me and my other two friends....But our ipad 2 make a cracking kind sound when i turn music up for PL no other app or sound does it so i think its PL.

Love you devs and whats next lvl cap ? :O!
    D=

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

pvp rewards? guilds? pets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts