Thread: Toor Buff his AA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Toor Buff his AA

Why would Toor AA need a buff?? Because this Shades passive is the same as Toor AA and occurs more often.
    Even Shades AA does the same as Toors AA but its more bigger and it slows the enemy how about add snare to Toor AA? Because it would keep the person in place for awhile like 2 seconds ? Or can the AA at least stun?
    Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kydrian; 07-26-2015 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Have you been hit by the AA before? You know how much it hurts? If you did then you would realize that Toor is fine as it is. There is no need to buff or nerf this pet.
    You do know its very easy to avoid it? Just move away and heal. Of course if you just stand in the dam fissure it will hurt. but it would be nice if it can keep the enemy on the fissure for a moment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

OMG AA is this serious?! Thats kinda wrong in all sense arcane legends compare to means of getting it.

oh nvm, its a comparisson of passive and ability.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    In PvP it is not too difficult to time a stun in between Nekro shields and then hit the AA. Also in CTF the corridors are narrow, the room is dark and the clash area is usually small. This allows for concentration of the fissures and also makes them harder to see. Having said that I probably have limited experience with/against this pet in clashes compared to some others.

In PvE it's the same. Stun/root/panic the mobs first then hit the AA for guaranteed hits.

There are ways and means to make this pet work best. It's not just about one pet doing everything (though you can say Nekro comes close to this description, but I won't go into this debate).
    Your joking right ? Toor only gives a debuff to enemies but no stun that's ALL im asking for is that Toor gets stun and don't say its not all about one pet doing everything Nekro Gives shield panics enemy and debuffs them. So please don't go there Toor is a new arcane Pet he should Surpass Nekro or at least be a bit better then Nekro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Are people ever happy with what they have? Or must they keep whining buff this nerd that....goodness if you don't like it don't use it or don't buy it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    OMG AA is this serious?! Thats kinda wrong in all sense arcane legends compare to means of getting it.

oh nvm, its a comparisson of passive and ability.
    If you don't have anything good to say please don't post it here because its not just the Passive of Shade also his AA does the same as Toors AA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  149.0 KB

They fixed once and after they fixed the aa people are beats ting through maps with toor, the aa is fine the damage is really strong what's the complaint.. Another pet has similar aa ? look at the others many are similar.

As you said if you have nothing good to say please don't post, whining about wanting another buff is not good to say it's just whining that you want more. It's a good pet enjoy having it

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diggdugg For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    Your joking right ? Toor only gives a debuff to enemies but no stun that's ALL im asking for is that Toor gets stun and don't say its not all about one pet doing everything Nekro Gives shield panics enemy and debuffs them. So please don't go there Toor is a new arcane Pet he should Surpass Nekro or at least be a bit better then Nekro

O.o

Fireball stun, singe AA, Nekro AA, breeze, charged bow stun, a plethora of stun passives for pets, various stunning AAs, charged daggers, charged sword, slag AA, Clyde AA<--all the stuns I can think of atm.

Really, it doesn't take that much imagination. Stun and then use AA.

Also what I think many players don't realise is, passives have a CHANCE to debuff the enemy, and only rarely or with a pet with many debuff like Grimm will you see more than 1 proc at a time. However on AA you get all those debuffs GUARANTEED.
    Last edited by Alhuntrazeck; 07-27-2015 at 08:18 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

what needs to be buffed from toor is its attack speed... or increase its normal attack damage...

to be fair, the 'damage' attribute on each pet should be meant as dps/damage per second, so even though how slow the pet's attack speed is, its damage in total per second should be close/equal between pets in the same class...

and also, too many recent arcane pets has pretty much same debuffs in its passive (mostly reduce hit, armor and crit)... toor should have different one... e.g. reduce damage, snare, etc that works (honestly i can't feel that samael's snare works...) at reasonable chance, or at least unique chance each pet...
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Just because hes the newest arcane pet does not mean he has 2 surpass all others. If that were true there would co e a time when pets would surpass p,ayers. I think sts sort of hit the celing with pets mainly do 2 nekro so now they need 2 make pets unique wich they are doing

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zerofort For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Stop complaining about a perfectly fine PVE pet. This pet may not be the best for PVP big whoop you don't always get what you want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

just do toor mage believe me that hit i can easily kill the hardest elites pulls at tindrin with clock fire and toor aa because this aa does about 300-500 dmg per sec for 6 secs its so huge dont get a buff he doesnt need anymore at my opinion he now deserves his arcane rank no pet can hit like him except SnS pools

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diggdugg View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  149.0 KB

They fixed once and after they fixed the aa people are beats ting through maps with toor, the aa is fine the damage is really strong what's the complaint.. Another pet has similar aa ? look at the others many are similar.

As you said if you have nothing good to say please don't post, whining about wanting another buff is not good to say it's just whining that you want more. It's a good pet enjoy having it
    He isn't whining, all he is doing is asking or explaining stuff like pretty much everyone else does when they make threads. Do you think they also whine? You think Zeus whines? I'll tell ya... people have far off as hell definitions of the word "whine"

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wait a sec..
    Toor is a direct drop from locked and necro is a craftable pet and he need more efferts to get so dont tell me that toor can be buffed to beat nekro cause he dont worth that much effort to get him.
    He is just a locked arcane pet is sts make gold toor craftable and remove him from massive lockeds then he should have better ability then nekro but..
    Toor is ok with what it is.
    He is a pve pet for new maps and he will do his job good

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Go in any elites with 2 toors and 2 nekros and see the majic safer and faster runs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

buff toor's attack speed pls, no more pets deserve attack speed as slow as glacian...

and aa's cooldown too... i'd rather have a 5 second fissure effect with 15s cooldown rather than a 10s second fissure with 30s cooldown...

thank you
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

At least make fissures bigger.... (Please)