Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hotfix 8/7 | Changes to Ursoth's Assault

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

aww the big disappointment for me is about the plat tier reward...please change the platinum tier reward...Please sts...<<this is what most player want to change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    It is just you! THIS FIX WAS HOT!!!!!!!
    How is it hot? And why? Pet got a tiny stat boost and then just some bug fixes.
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    How is it hot? And why? Pet got a tiny stat boost and then just some bug fixes.
    I wasn't judging the quality of the fix. I was merely pointing out that it was, in fact, "hot."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

if you're planning to reconsider plat's price, why not a relic for unlimited unicorn food?

thank you
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Unicorn food fix is enough for me. Thankyou

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Does the Unicorn Food want Only the plat purchased Event kits? or can it also take crafted ones?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Belt at token vendor still not showing stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Podo ae koyok taek

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rstilzchen View Post
    Dovabear never had AA, so it was useless much earlier than fantasma even born as a fantasy. So you lost 900k because of wrong decision but now have a good pet for free. Enjoy.
    Oh well he looks nice

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    LOL dova was deemed useless about a month after realize people realized its aa is worthless, but it was still a strong pet at twink....
    Then so many pets that are better than it were released... it was only high price cause of rarity...
    Oh well he looks nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    LOL dova was deemed useless about a month after realize people realized its aa is worthless, but it was still a strong pet at twink....
    Then so many pets that are better than it were released... it was only high price cause of rarity...
    Oh well he looks nice

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Plz make event last up to 22 august

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

well, this event is disapointment for me. Ive very enjoyed first Ursoth ! I had amazing memories from it and pretty nice bag of gold (3m) ....I was looking forward to this event since winter .....but when it started I was totaly disapointed . here is list of things that r pretty backward :

1. There is no Mythic weapon in this event - most of endgame ppl play event for myth weapons or some kind of good gear , but in this event we miss myth weapon or other armor parts ...corrupted items has low stats and legend weapons r lower then Orc weapons

2. Leaderboard rewards r low - 50-26 place receive only 50 anks (its worth about 100k , but energies for lb points will cost much more then 100k) , 25-11. place receive banner which is almost same looking as bronze tier bannner (yes, it will be rare banner and I can be proud of wearing it,but anyways it looks almost like bronze banner - by my opinion is bronze banner much nicer) , top 10 places receive gold tyrannica pet which is rare , but has low stats

3. event is recycled - there r same bosses,same map and also almost same vanities/armors as last year (yea,I know that recoloring is part of sts events , but its ennoying to have almost same vanities from every event) ....it looks like sts lost their fantasy / profesionality / beeing interested in players of AL

4. low tier rewards - there will be (if u read it,it maybe was already) fix of platinum tier ,but there is stil ONLY title and vanity (in halloween platinum tier was para gem ,which is now worth about 4m, so by my opinion platinum tier in ursoth event is derision)

5. Lockeds contain low items - there is just 2x mythic difference between Leaf locked and Rengol locked , no chance for event myth weapon or some better odd on arcane stuff

...but I cant just criticize unicorns looks good ( even I dont prefer unicorns ) and squirels r super cute and bronze tier banner is cool at all ...and CoC theme vanities r one of most nice vanities in whole game.

P.S: I hope u guyz in STS will keap good things about event and change bad ones in coming halloween event
    Last edited by illidan; 08-09-2015 at 01:55 PM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to illidan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'd like to add something about Fantasma's arcane ability's range, it's so short and not useful in many situations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaith View Post
    I'd like to add something about Fantasma's arcane ability's range, it's so short and not useful in many situations.
    What @-@ his aa is literally the entire map last time i used it ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

URSOTH event problems
    Hello everyone!

as everyone noticed bonus portals and playing ursoth event at lb cost millions. many of my friends in top10 spent already 8m for foods and energys and still 10 days left at ursoth.
    this event should be less than 2 weeks or do some update for rewards.. gold tyrannica mythic lol top 10 oo thats nothing ... also top 50 they get 50 anks lol
    Update new rewards. Ty

tell me your opnion who play lb not those who play to get vanity set and end.

Dont c r7 ssneaky am not playing ursoth event.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

STS PLEASE MAKE ---""UNICORN FOOD""--- NOT CONSUMEABLE WHEN USE PLEASEEEEEEE! and thank You!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    First, let me thank you all for your feedback and suggestions around Ursoth's Assault. Since the addition of the event system, every event has been a little different, so we understand that it can be a surprise when things don't come back as expected or differ from past events. But, creating a fun event for our players is our number one priority, so we've made a few changes to the event based on your feedback and fixed some reported bugs:

• Large and Massive Crates of the Ren’gol are again available for crafting
    • Warrior version of the Cupid Wings vanity now has the correct visuals
    • Wearing the Elondrian Fairy Wings vanity no longer causes the player’s body to become invisible
    • All classes can now purchase the Call of Champions inspired vanities from Elara in Elondria
    • Fantasma’s Happiness Bonus has been buffed. It is now: +25 Primary stat, +10 all stats, +12% Damage, +10% Speed, +5 Health Regen
    • Fantasma’s and Tyrannica’s damage are now more appropriate for their rarity levels.
    • Fantasma and Tyrannica now display their correct rarity when their eggs are opened
    • Gold Tyrannica’s stable description now correctly states that it is awarded as a leaderboard reward for the Ursoth’s Assault event.
    • Reduced crafting time on Unicorn Food to 1 hour
    • Crafting a Unicorn Food now only requires 2 Event Energy Kits.
    • Unicorn Sugar is now tradeable and stashable
    • Crafting a Locked Grand Crate of the Leaf now only requires 3 Elondrian Essence.
    • Shadow Tendrils in the Elondrian Forest zone now spawn above ground

Also, a few notes about fighting bosses by entering Unicorn Portals that were not immediately apparent:

• Bosses in the Unicorn portal grant 25% bonus points.
    • The spawning of bosses in the Unicorn portal are equal to 1 tier above where the player currently is compared to the normal zone. So, a Silver tier player using the Unicorn portal will actually see similar spawn pool as a Gold tier player would in the normal portal.
    • Bloodgrub is only available in the Unicorn portal. She begins spawning once players reach Gold tier.

Thanks, and please keep the constructive feedback coming.

-Remiem
    Can you reboot the system. My guild and I plus friends are constantly getting boot from game. The games keeps freezing and the ping is outrageous. I had to uninstall game four times and ping no in green it goes to yellow then red. Please fix so we can enjoy the game. Thank you Ceason

Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hello

Can you fix the ping situation? For the last couple of days I have been uninstalling game and reinstalling dude to my ping was so high and the game keeps disconnecting me. My members and friend also complaining. Today ping in yellow. I appreciate your taking the time to listen and aid in this situation. Can you set it up that we can buy tyrannica and toor with plat? Just asking trying so hard to win in locks

Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

1. The Locked Crate of the Leaf looks like an egg when looted from boss, it was a bummer when your expecting an egg drop and got locked crate instead.
    2. Good job on the Vanities, One of the best looking vanity sets I've seen for a long time.
    3. A bit dissapointed on the Unicorn Food mix, it contain a non-farmable material (energy kit) which makes it not a poor-friendly way to farm the last boss. My suggestion is to make the crafted energy usable as substitute material for unicorn food.
    4. Good job on the new pets graphics wise, but not so much on ability (although the reflect shield would be awesome in pvp) and happiness bonus.
    5. The event legendary gears needs improvement, its way weaker than the current legendaries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Event is crap, a waste of my time.

PunknRolla!