Thread: Goblin altar relic way better than this unicorn thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Default Goblin altar relic way better than this unicorn thing

So after try to understand how the event ursoth system work i found this unicorn food system is the worse from all of content from this event.

Why?....

Personaly after runnin goblin event with relic system that one remembering me with first tarlok event with lil changing,which is i'm (dunno about the other players) expecting same system for ursoth. There's a lot great feedback about goblin relic,and i have no idea why STS ignored that.

Why not u guys make needed 10 or 20 energy kit for crafting it,but we can use all the time rather than craft everytime when we wanna go in to special map,we just have 5 slot for crafting remember??? And there are already alot of thing to craft.

My point is i dont really care about what prize on every event (since i dont have interest for participating on LB's run) but as long as i have something new to farm i'm very2 happy with it. In my opinion unicorn food is a dissapointing back step for event system in AL.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justhell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

One thing I don't understand. There is some stuff STS does really well and they get overwhelming positive feedback on it. Then comes next event and they change it to something absurd. Maybe it's just me, but I really don't get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

It would have been much better if crafted energy was used as an ingredient. Then these could be made for free. Making it only craftable with bought energy ruined the concept.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

It promotes big active guild. If you are in a guild with always 20+ active envent runners this is way better as you can open a portal and get 16 guildmates in there for free. Then they do the same and you get 16 portals for 2 energy. Kinda rough for small guilds tho as in the best scenario you get 2 portals
    IGN:Hellpank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

yeah, it encourage more coordination from guildies, but discourage playing with randoms...

i expect events to be a moment to run with anyone extensively, not to play with only some exclusively...
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The goblin event Altar Relics were intended to work the way Unicorn Food does now, so that was a bug during the Goblin Event but we opted not to fix it at that time due to the effect it would have on the leader boards, etc. It was also only a week long event, so very short indeed!

Keep in mind the Energy Kit usage for the Unicorn Food allows you and an entire party of your friends and guild mates to jump into the zone without any cost to them. Hunting for the portals can still be an entertaining way to work together during the event

Thank you for your feedback!
    It was a glitch they didn't fix, not a change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    A "glitch" that needed 3 kits, will the next event require 4 kits because this events relic is glitched to require 2 kits instead of 4 :/

Would anyone really pay 3 kits for a chance at 9 more tokens when 3 kits can mean alot more tokens and points?
    Yes obviously. But only once. 2 energy while still somewhat overpriced does let 4+ people enter, which is more than fair.

Ideally the portal should use energy essences to be able to craft complely free and be tradable giving a source of revenue for free players along with an affordable means to enter the portal.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    A "glitch" that needed 3 kits, will the next event require 4 kits because this events relic is glitched to require 2 kits instead of 4 :/

Would anyone really pay 3 kits for a chance at 9 more tokens when 3 kits can mean alot more tokens and points?
    Yep, this was mind boggling (to say nothing of the 8 hour craft time). I don't understand why some players in other threads are saying that we shouldn't have complained.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

well, sts is about to piss off alot of Plat Buyers (which they already did before) they are making it so the big dudes in shuyal wont drop portals. many big guilds pooled their money to get 16-30 people into one portal, making it so that many people could run continually. now, the ports will only drop off bosses, which means a maximum of 24 people could use that portal. (not gonna say how since mods seem to stalking me and remove most of my comments due to "talking about glitches") now, many people will cut down on the food being bought, making the price go down, subsequently making energy kits go down in price, causing plat buyers to no longer buy energy kits to sell. it is what it is, im not playing this event, (a person named Vvdr uses my forum account to make posts since he is a IRL friend. its not me kiwotsukete competing in the unicorn giveaway) but when I played goblin event, I was one of those Nabs getting the Nab avikk ports and opening them so we could farm Gore. this is one major reason I dont even want to bother with this event and am on a break, I CANT RUN PORT WITHOUT BLOWING BANK! why cant we just run ports with aalter relic like goblin event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    It was a glitch they didn't fix, not a change.
    Didn't realized cara ever said that... but love about the concept that 1 portal can use for many players like cara said,but there are 2 thing bothering me.

1. Our craft slot. There's already a lot of thing we have to craft and we just have 5 slot for crafting,adding another main part of the event for crafting not help players enjoying the event (at least in my opinion).

2. Not every ppl have many friends which is allowing/inviting them to join a map for entering portal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    Yes obviously. But only once. 2 energy while still somewhat overpriced does let 4+ people enter, which is more than fair.

Ideally the portal should use energy essences to be able to craft complely free and be tradable giving a source of revenue for free players along with an affordable means to enter the portal.
    I don't mind at all,but we just have 5 slot crafting. Which is already busy with crafting chest events,locked events,energys and jewels. Adding another thing to craft without giving more place to craft it is not helping at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I do 1 food for 4 runs ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    I do 1 food for 4 runs ._.
    U have to make ghost pt first right (type "partyi xxx")? Then u need 3 friend or more to do same thing,after u kill boss u ask ur friend who already inside the bonus map to inv u. Or maybe something similiar like that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    U have to make ghost pt first right (type "partyi xxx")? Then u need 3 friend or more to do same thing,after u kill boss u ask ur friend who already inside the bonus map to inv u. Or maybe something similiar like that?
    Yeah,,,we make a b c d player a = feeder portal ,so basically a get 4 runs , b get 3 runs, c get 2 runs, d get 1 run ,,,everyone get the same run with 4 players has 1 food each,,,,like 12 runs per person or so ,,, ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Its hard to keep spending gold on foods for one bonus portal.