Quote Originally Posted by Loganayr View Post
Groan, again, my posts are based off my testing and experience.I've been a pve only player since 2011, i disagree on some of the elements on that guide simply because i made the testing myself and got different conclusions on some of the points. Out of output testing i can tell that in a full boss fight having others skills maxed in place of fury ends up giving more overall damage than having those seconds maxed in fury. If you want to understand why and how, just take your fox and do the tests yourself and you will see. I don't see any reason to keep pointing out my views since obviously you don't share it

EDIT: i was looking at the thread you linked, i remember i used to rely much on it back in 2011.I think maybe you should reread it since back in 2011 he was smart enough to find out already how dodge and hit are a mixed algorythm. Of course for hit capping (if there really is one) the values are totally different now on the current pl update.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk
Show us your "test" results. I personally don't believe in the fact that you tested the variables.

More so, the values are the same. Space-time Games has no reason to change the core logic of the game itself.