Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | September 2, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

In my opinion, the only buff to elite garetta should be the amount of mobs needed to be killed before the boss spawns.... The current setting allows the bosses to spawn WAYYY too early which causes people to enter the map, kill about 4 or 5 mobs, then run all the way to the boss where he is sitting and waiting for battle (probably why people are complaining about the lack of a challenge).... I honestly do not believe the health and the bravery of the orcs are what's causing the elite garetta maps to be easy (to some) yet not rewarding (in terms of loot)... Maybe if you had to kill at least %75-%85 of the mobs before running to the boss that will change opinions in numerous ways because not only will that be more challenging, but it will also produce more loot.... Bosses dropping GOOD stuff is a rarity and the only way to really come to grips with that reality is to have people benefiting from mob drops/loot.....

Just like how normal garetta bosses rarely drops insignias, yet you still can benefit from the fire, finesse, and chaos jewel drops from mobs.....
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 09-02-2015 at 06:17 PM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

The common concensus lately --as for the suggestions' part-- is to increase the ways (and/or drop rate) in getting insignias. Permanently, not a 2x event. Another repeatable quest that would yield one insignia per two bosses would be pretty good.

The L43 mythic vests should be fixed to become tradeable again too.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

What numnutz said elite garreta was too easy?I have tried and failed repeatedly to complete these maps.players quit after second or third mob leaving me hanging,wasting my elixers,so far 1 fang and no rune.some try to run past mobs to no avail.Very disheartening,guess this map is for the one percenters with top gear.

Just tried again.am sooooo discouraged.one player got two fangs in a row,none for me.boss shouldnt spawn until all mobs r killed.mob kill zones r too large.arrrrrgggggggg
    Last edited by Oakmaiden; 09-02-2015 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Add more info

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Let's see what they have in store for us before we get mad about what we don't know they haven't done or not.

Right?

Sounded right in my head...

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    The common concensus lately --as for the suggestions' part-- is to increase the ways (and/or drop rate) in getting insignias. Permanently, not a 2x event. Another repeatable quest that would yield one insignia per two bosses would be pretty good.

The L43 mythic vests should be fixed to become tradeable again too.
    Out of thanks but this exactly.

And yes please have the l43 armor tradable again!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Need to have better loot, running dungeons to complete long quests is boringggggg. Even if drop rate is minuscule give us a shot at something good and usable that's not part of 350 drops we need to complete a quest. Not cheesy legendary gear either you liquidate upon drop because it won't sell in cs.
    Need better insignia drop rates and daily quest to grant. It's old quest line so give peeps a chance to catch up.
    Last edited by krazii; 09-02-2015 at 07:39 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krazii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Sorry, STS, you're losing our faith here. This is a list of things which have repeatedly been brought up by players this expansion. I will not lay out how to address them, since that has also been discussed, and should be self-explanatory in any case.

~ What happened to primary stat jewels supposed to be dropping in elites?

~ Where are the elite legendaries?

~ Where are the elite chests?

~ The risk/reward and time/effort/reward ratios are extremely far off base this season. There is little to no incentive for players.

~ The orcslayer legendaries take well over a month to earn unless you are very lucky, yet the stats are far below those of the crate legendaries.

~ The orc tags are limited on how many you can get per day, unless you count the 2 tags you can get every few hours if you do nothing but run the ren'gol elite maps.

~ This repeatable quest is completely self-defeating, since elites do not have any insignia drops. Now you increase the time/effort/cost required to do this quest which was already a ridiculous amount of effort for only 2 tags?

~ I will strongly suggest yet again that you give up the "we're working on new content, so don't want you to play the content you already have" concept, scale up the old elites, and add the primary stat jewels, insignias, and orc tags to those maps and bosses.

~ Also suggest adding the ingots as possible drops so people aren't reliant on orc tags / dailies for any progress toward their goals.

~ We need farmable items we can sell. These long high-effort quests for items that we can't make money on are discouraging at the very least, especially when we get no elite chests to sell or even jewels of any value in the meantime.

I made an effort over the weekend to actually play this content and get into it. After an hour or two each time, I found myself thinking "why am I wasting my time doing this?" and logged out again. I can't farm the jewels I need, I can't loot insignias to save my life, and I can't bring myself to run the same map or two nonstop in a futile effort for untradeable gear below the stats of that which I am already wearing. These are complaints I hear repeatedly from others as well.

You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

13. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Sorry, STS, you're losing our faith here. This is a list of things which have repeatedly been brought up by players this expansion. I will not lay out how to address them, since that has also been discussed, and should be self-explanatory in any case.

~ The risk/reward and time/effort/reward ratios are extremely far off base this season. There is little to no incentive for players.

~ The orcslayer legendaries take well over a month to earn unless you are very lucky, yet the stats are far below those of the crate legendaries.

~ The orc tags are limited on how many you can get per day, unless you count the 2 tags you can get every few hours if you do nothing but run the ren'gol elite maps.

~ This repeatable quest is completely self-defeating, since elites do not have any insignia drops. Now you increase the time/effort/cost required to do this quest which was already a ridiculous amount of effort for only 2 tags?

~ I will strongly suggest yet again that you give up the "we're working on new content, so don't want you to play the content you already have" concept, scale up the old elites, and add the primary stat jewels, insignias, and orc tags to those maps and bosses.

~ Also suggest adding the ingots as possible drops so people aren't reliant on orc tags / dailies for any progress toward their goals.

~ We need farmable items we can sell. These long high-effort quests for items that we can't make money on are discouraging at the very least, especially when we get no elite chests to sell or even jewels of any value in the meantime.

I made an effort over the weekend to actually play this content and get into it. After an hour or two each time, I found myself thinking "why am I wasting my time doing this?" and logged out again. I can't farm the jewels I need, I can't loot insignias to save my life, and I can't bring myself to run the same map or two nonstop in a futile effort for untradeable gear below the stats of that which I am already wearing. These are complaints I hear repeatedly from others as well.

Honestly the lack of listening to our feedback is so disheartening. I really don't know what to do to get there attention anymore other than bump good posts. So here we go. Please read the above again if u haven't.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Midievalmodel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

id like to see gear and vanities for pets

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ludel For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Bump. Hello STG please read above. Thanks for your time and effort

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

prolonging elite maps only encouraging more of all dps team, last season, maxed players can complete planar tombs 3 in 5 minutes, but they didn't complaint it was too easy...

well, we have only ourselves to blame now, thank you to everyone who is giving well constructive feedback to make elite maps longer to finish
    Last edited by extrapayah; 09-02-2015 at 08:57 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    prolonging elite maps only encouraging more of all dps team, last season, maxed players can complete planar tombs 3 in 5 minutes, but they didn't complaint it was too easy...

well, we have only ourselves to blame now, thank you to everyone who is giving well constructive feedback to make elite maps longer to finish
    realistic...

Btw... Thx for back slot.

GOOD BYE ELiTEs. Not gonna waste 30-40 min to per run when drops are a big NOTHiNG (and that maps really not fun to play as nordr or shuyal)

As extralayah said. Mostly pvp players complain about that maps needed harder and longer. So have fun for they

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Well, at least I can look pretty with the wing vanities! I'll run elites casually, but it looks like I'll need to find more sources of gold income. Not much to sell from the loot drops
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Please don't forget to fix the level 43 mythic armors not being able to trade.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

backpack? now i can go to school in AL. i'll drop the school in real life EZ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

As others have said, it wasn't the mob difficulty that was the issue, it's the boss difficulty. None of which matters if the drops continue as they are, i.e, poor.

But back vanities will be cool, esp. if you convert existing wings like Hugthulu and Elo into them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

nice! new vanity backpacks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Do you know why these ideas were not implemented yet?

Beacause they aren't "constructive".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    Do you know why these ideas were not implemented yet?

Beacause they aren't "constructive".

My post was merely a reminder of all the topics which already have constructive threads - topics that STS obviously forgot about when they decided which changes to implement.

All the items on this list have had at least one (usually multiple) extremely constructive conversation(s) on the topics. I see no point in re-having the conversations here, which is why I am just reminding the devs that these are priorities from the player point of view.

If that is not constructive, then I don't know what is. The list of items is constructive in that addressing any (or every) one of those items would go a long way towards re-energizing the community and turning this game around from it's current downward spiral.
    Last edited by Serancha; 09-03-2015 at 01:28 AM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

hope you'll happy now to all that wanted harder and longer elite.. .

2x event + harder mobs= NOTHING GAINED just more ankh used

rengol elite was bit easier like sts said to accommodate all players not just the geared.

if the loot from elite dropped in the normal map. . will those who wanted it harder "a challenge" still run elite?

I think the main issue here is that some old players don't like the idea of very new players being able to loot and progress in the game just like they can