Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Itemization, Farming, and Upcoming Mythic Sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Oo..
    I sell my shard 650k before update but that no problem for i bought it 250k..

[ forgiveness ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Allowing these mythic bonuses in pvp shouldnt be a problem at all. Each class will lose close to 800 hp using the set. Warriors are already having their juggernaut skill constantly broken. Less hp will make breaking juggernaut a piece of cake. (Please fix, adjust, scale juggernaut btw)
    Well. I mean giving rogue retraction in pvp is lol... Just you know step around it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks:2271527
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Allowing these mythic bonuses in pvp shouldnt be a problem at all. Each class will lose close to 800 hp using the set. Warriors are already having their juggernaut skill constantly broken. Less hp will make breaking juggernaut a piece of cake. (Please fix, adjust, scale juggernaut btw)
    Well. I mean giving rogue retraction in pvp is lol... Just you know step around it.
    That rogue be more of a glass canon than they already are. I could be wrong. Net retracting could or could not be useful in both tdm and ctf.

Tdm place some around trulle and stand 2 meters from it. A rogue is bound to pierce you or warrior skyward smash you. Youd be surprised at how many people walk BACK INTO a toor fissure and die. Same goes for a trap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Helo gm's is the new legendary craftable weapon obtain for any level? If that so it is good for twink users

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Bonus set only works for pve is great idea . Only two out come allowing bonus to jump to pvp ,
    One massive complaints than nerf right after causing pve players to suffer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So lvl 12 char can craft the legendry weapon thats good...gudbye to dws, ss, cap axe ..etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

hmm how about the tradable mythic set? i mean you guys only released the armor but still no helm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

As a rogue, the hp and damage buff is for sure not enough and nobody would use traps at pvp unless there s a 5th skill button. I will be crafting whole set for ap anyways but it just not worth the effort.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    ...Tiered Crafted Weapons
    This is a unique pyramid-esque crafting idea. Starting from Common quality drops of Staff, Dagger, and 2H Axe, players will be able to trade and farm to craft special Legendary Weapons with new procs to use. Every step of the process can be traded, including the final product. We're expecting this to be a lot of fun for players to play with as part of this event!
    So this tiered crafting is part of the event and ends when event is over? Also with all these craftables planned for event (limited time), any plan for extra crafting slots; further expansion of stash and inventory; better search and delete functions for multiple items, or removal of essences to satchel?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

A suggestion or idea has just come to mind. I heard something about making a gold stampy version. What if... there was a rare loot-able recipe for a golden stampy. Which requires a drag bar...maybe this recipe could be of a one time use. Or limited to three usages or somethin like that.
    Lol idk.. I was just thinking .-.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmami For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

cool.. hope stampy will going wilder.. bhahahahha 😁

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    So this tiered crafting is part of the event and ends when event is over? Also with all these craftables planned for event (limited time), any plan for extra crafting slots; further expansion of stash and inventory; better search and delete functions for multiple items, or removal of essences to satchel?
    For all these reasons and more, if they are going to do crafting of common / rare items / epic items into actual gear, it should definitely not be a limited time thing. This type of implementation should be a feature in the main game, not just an event. We don't have enough crafting slots for this to be practical on a limited-time basis, and what's the point?

If the purpose is to give us a use for our trash, why only make it for a week or two? We ALWAYS have trash. Knowing sts they'll drastically lower the drop rates of those specific items, put them only in ren'gol maps, and the legendary stats won't make it worth our while.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    For all these reasons and more, if they are going to do crafting of common / rare items / epic items into actual gear, it should definitely not be a limited time thing. This type of implementation should be a feature in the main game, not just an event. We don't have enough crafting slots for this to be practical on a limited-time basis, and what's the point?

If the purpose is to give us a use for our trash, why only make it for a week or two? We ALWAYS have trash. Knowing sts they'll drastically lower the drop rates of those specific items, put them only in ren'gol maps, and the legendary stats won't make it worth our while.
    I think it's just like for every event where legendary gear is limited. Instead of tokens for these items or randomly looting it, you craft it. If they kept it permanently, these items would devalue very quickly. Maybe they also have something in mind where these crafted legendary gear are constantly refreshed with new ones. One can only hope.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

just realized that there aren't bows, guns, and sword and shield as part of tiered legendary crafting...

i hope they will do it soon in the future though..., before any mythic weapons released...
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah:2274579
    just realized that there aren't bows, guns, and sword and shield as part of tiered legendary crafting...

i hope they will do it soon in the future though..., before any mythic weapons released...
    Because for the most part, those are usually from crates or the ingame store for those sets I think and never been farmable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Hello!

There have been some large discussions going on in relation to Ren'gol Elites, current item progression, and how we are currently structuring farmables in said content. First, thank you for all of the feedback and ongoing participation regarding this and future content. We do read it, and while we don't always respond it becomes a part of our everyday discussion related to new and upcoming content as well as current content. The threads and ideas being shared are of great benefit to us, and so with that knowledge we come to you with a more detailed glimpse of things to come in AL, and what their roles serve in order to help alleviate concerns relating to future content and item progression.

Farming

Normal Ren'gol Dungeons
    Legionnaire's Insignia
    The notable farming item in Ren'gol normal dungeons are the Legionnaire's Insignias. There have been a lot of discussions surrounding these and we want to assure you they are dropping at the same rate as they were previously. The notable change is that more players are farming in Elite's and Legionnaire's Insignias do not drop in Elite content, and this is by design. The ebb and flow of supply and demand will encourage farming as necessary for Legionnaire's Insignias.

Elite Ren'gol Dungeons
    Orc Fangs
    This is one of the important farmed items in the Elite content, obviously relevant to the Mythic quest lines that recently became available.

Ancestral Rune
    Also used as part of the Mythic Quest Line Craft requirements

The King Awakens Event
    Orc Effigy - A new crafted item that similar to the love elixirs provides the user a buff, and progresses a community goal
    Orc Effigy Crafting Materials
    Orc Hair - Farmed from Ren'gol Content, this is a tradeable commodity
    Orc Necklace - Farmed from Ren'gol Content, this is a tradeable commodity
    Orc Armor Scrap - Farmed from Ren'gol Content, this is a tradeable commodity

Arcane Pet - Stampy - A new Crafted Arcane Pet that shares a parallels with Nekro as a crafted pet in stat distribution and power
    Stampy Crafting Materials
    Recipe - Vendor Purchased for Orc Tags (Tradeable, and Stashable, consumed on use)
    Egg Shell Piece - Vendor Purchased for Planar Fragments (Tradeable, and Stashable)
    Essence of the Beast - Drop from Elite King Awakens Boss, and Elite Orc King Chests (Tradeable, and Stashable)
    Arcane Shard - Everyone is very familiar with this!

Tiered Crafted Weapons
    This is a unique pyramid-esque crafting idea. Starting from Common quality drops of Staff, Dagger, and 2H Axe, players will be able to trade and farm to craft special Legendary Weapons with new procs to use. Every step of the process can be traded, including the final product. We're expecting this to be a lot of fun for players to play with as part of this event!

Itemization

As many of you may or may not be aware, with the Ren'gol Expansion we began a restructuring of how item power scales in Arcane Legends. In its previous form items were becoming an unrealistic power curve to maintain that was creating a great divide among the player base. We effectively had two very unbalanced tiers of players, the super powerful and the under geared. The changes we made moving into Ren'gol were an expected start to an important transition, the middle of which we are sitting in now.

To reflect for a moment, we have seen a positive growth of player equality, community, and a reduction of large inflation as better and more appropriate items become more accessible for everyone to acquire. While perception would dictate that there are now far too many Arcane's and Mythic's out there in the game, we are consciously monitoring the rate at which these items are being introduced and are pleased with how things are progressing. Things are on the right path!

A major component of this item transition is the power curve, as was already mentioned. Previously we were one upping previous content in such a way it became a massive boost in power. It made for obvious upgrades, and not a lot of choice in regards to gear and jewel load outs. The rarity of such items also created a large divide in the player base. This is what is in a state of flux right now. The answer to this equation is that there is a plan in place that takes into account recent feedback and discussions related to itemization and power, but still maintains an appropriate, sustainable curve for the future of the game moving forward. While it feels like there is no reason or items to upgrade to, it is a necessity to normalize and bring everyone in line before the differentiation in power becomes apparent. As we get into future updates to the game, starting we feel with the "King Awakens" event, we should see these concerns begin to dissipate and the overall value of content being run to also increase.

Mythic Set

There was a lot of good feedback related to this set, and we are going to make some adjustments to make them more attractive and relevant. The most notable of which will be a flat 200 Health bonus and 2.5 Damage as part of equipping the entire set, in addition to the skill modification bonuses. Concerns around the PvP aspect of the set also has us thinking about the proper way to handle it. One direction is to apply the bonus only in PvE, and the other is to allow Rogue Traps to effect players in PvP. We're considering these options and the implications of each before we make any additional changes.

Once again, we appreciate your understanding through all of this, as systemic change can be a very shocking and uncomfortable thing to go through for a game. We have an amazing community of passionate players, and we absolutely hear what you have to say.

Thanks everyone!

- Carapace
    Wasnt the Stampy Recipe supposed to be tradeable? It is not tradeable nor stashable at the moment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Can we get recipe information and stats for the new crafted legendary weapons? The NPC does not give us much info on this gear.

We don't have much details on what's going on with the King Awakens event either. Many people are lost.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I'm not really sure what's happening here. It looks like the event is started but there is hardly no information in game about it. If some one could enlighten me and let me know if it has or not I will be greatly thankful.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Damn Bought a Shard Now they have went Back down again lol Sooo Inpatient, But looking forward too this king awaking Lazy Bugger Sleeping all Day, All I need are these Beast Essence & I can craft Stampy got everything else.. Someone Wake Him Up ... Thanks For all the News & Updates Also hit over 1000 RenGols last night still no Arcane Pet But I Knew I'd get an Arcane Pet one way or another Guess it's Threw Crafting & not Chests...
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 09-16-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Did the Rovohn mission is a long mission?