Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    LOL WTF is that monster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jpgskill View Post
    LOL WTF is that monster
    Idk but he's going CRAZY about Blackstar!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Based on the recent interview posted, it sounds like they are still hoping for a Q2 release, but it might slip until later in the summer. From that, I'd speculate early June at the earliest, and maybe mid-August at the latest, with mid-June to mid-July being the most likely.
    Potentially helpful thread: Your Job (or: How Not To Look Like A N00b)
    My Guild: The Duchy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How do I make my own signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    How do I make my own signature
    Edit a picture, size it to fit within 100x500 pixels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ladylove can you make me one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can you make me one that's a guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And how do I edit pic and size on computer I could not iPad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yo Sentinel, instead of posting multiple posts in a row, use the edit button. That way threads can stay uncluttered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Yo Sentinel, instead of posting multiple posts in a row, use the edit button. That way threads can stay uncluttered.
    srry new to the threads and posts I want a signature though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Rebel made mine a long time ago .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I sent you mail ladylove

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ladylove I sent you mail

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    I've talked to 123 people they also agree that devs are being stupid not telling us they need to post the date within one month
    Sentinel, welcome to the forums. I see you are figuring out some cool forum things like signatures. That's great.

Please let me give you a few tips, because your first posts are coming off as hostile, and I don't think you want that.

If you want the devs to answer a post, this isn't the way to do it. We want them to spend their time writing the code for B*, not attending each individual request for the same information they have already given.

It's much more likely, as you can see, that several people who are not devs will reply to you. So toss your question out to everyone. These informed people will share what they know so the devs can do their jobs.

Second, there's a Blackstar-only forum. The devs have a community person who reads every post as soon as possible because he has to delete spam and lock down fights, if there are any. So don't worry, the devs do see your posts no matter where you put them. There's even a FAQ over in the B* forum (at the top) that has answers to your question and more. So, when you post a topic in the forum made for that topic, the people who are also interested in that topic will respond.

Third, I gotta tell you... a year ago they made a "roadmap" of their projected development. It was full of high hopes. Not all of it got implemented. Some people went ballistic. They thought this roadmap was some sort of promise. It wasn't. It was high hopes. In the end, they stopped telling us that kind of specific date information. They don't know when it's going to be done. If they make a guess, experience says it will be too optimistic, and people will be disappointed.

Lastly, a word like "stupid" seems so harmless, but it can really turn someone off. I bet if someone called you stupid for not giving him money that would make you LESS inclined to ever give that person money. So, think about it. When you come on like that, they are definitely not going to answer you. I know what you are trying to say. You want to say that you have talked with others and they agree that it is unwise of the devs to keep us in the dark about the progress of Blackstar. But when a dev reads that sentence you wrote, he or she won't get that message. They will only see someone calling them stupid.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. I'm sure that you'll get the hang of it. Post in the right forum, don't call people names, keep it positive, and don't expect personal service. Then, if you get a personal reply, consider yourself lucky. There's strength in numbers. Put your ideas together with those who you agree with and then you'll start to see some results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LDylove it says the pic is to big

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Sentinel, welcome to the forums. I see you are figuring out some cool forum things like signatures. That's great.

Please let me give you a few tips, because your first posts are coming off as hostile, and I don't think you want that.

If you want the devs to answer a post, this isn't the way to do it. We want them to spend their time writing the code for B*, not attending each individual request for the same information they have already given.

It's much more likely, as you can see, that several people who are not devs will reply to you. So toss your question out to everyone. These informed people will share what they know so the devs can do their jobs.

Second, there's a Blackstar-only forum. The devs have a community person who reads every post as soon as possible because he has to delete spam and lock down fights, if there are any. So don't worry, the devs do see your posts no matter where you put them. There's even a FAQ over in the B* forum (at the top) that has answers to your question and more. So, when you post a topic in the forum made for that topic, the people who are also interested in that topic will respond.

Third, I gotta tell you... a year ago they made a "roadmap" of their projected development. It was full of high hopes. Not all of it got implemented. Some people went ballistic. They thought this roadmap was some sort of promise. It wasn't. It was high hopes. In the end, they stopped telling us that kind of specific date information. They don't know when it's going to be done. If they make a guess, experience says it will be too optimistic, and people will be disappointed.

Lastly, a word like "stupid" seems so harmless, but it can really turn someone off. I bet if someone called you stupid for not giving him money that would make you LESS inclined to ever give that person money. So, think about it. When you come on like that, they are definitely not going to answer you. I know what you are trying to say. You want to say that you have talked with others and they agree that it is unwise of the devs to keep us in the dark about the progress of Blackstar. But when a dev reads that sentence you wrote, he or she won't get that message. They will only see someone calling them stupid.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. I'm sure that you'll get the hang of it. Post in the right forum, don't call people names, keep it positive, and don't expect personal service. Then, if you get a personal reply, consider yourself lucky. There's strength in numbers. Put your ideas together with those who you agree with and then you'll start to see some results.
    Well played.