Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Skilled peeps

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Real Skilled peeps

Well I just made this thread to see if there really are TRUE SKILLED peeps out there many says its gear its nekro and bla bla well this time I wanna see people show true skills what I wanna see are elite runs WITHOUT A NEKRO in all 3 maps in garetta you can use any gear you want and pet as long as you DONT HAVE NEKRO in your party I wanna see a video of this one day and see who really are the TRUE SKILLED peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Umm I been running garreta elites with only pink pets and semi end gear. I still have yet to own a arcane or mythic pet only problem is I die to much running lol
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

I'd like to nominate Farminers, he is the best! :^)
    "proof, peasant?" Partybro

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Covert For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

While it's true that Necro is used as a crutch for many new / unskilled players, it is also true that there are a lot of end-gamers who played the game for a long time before Necro was attainable for 99% of players (or even existed). Anyone from season 4 can tell you about Nordr elites. Those were extremely challenging.

We had no Necros then. Samael was not released until the end of that season and Glacian was 23 million gold - so players ran those elites with legendary / mythic pets and usually legendary gear.
    Last edited by Serancha; 09-19-2015 at 12:08 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    While it's true that Necro is used as a crutch for many new / unskilled players, it is also true that there are a lot of end-gamers who played the game for a long time before Necro was attainable for 99% of players (or even existed). Anyone from season 4 can tell you about Nordr elites. Those were extremely challenging.

We had no Necros then. Samael was not released until the end of that season and Glacian was 23 million gold - so players ran those elites with legendary / mythic pets and usually legendary gear.
    Ah yes, the days of running Oltgar for Entombed hammers.

It was hard but fun. Though I hated being knocked into ice patches during lag spikes.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts

Hmm nice calling out OP... I want to see your video running new elites undergeared
    I can assure you there are a lot good players who can run those with leg gear and pets, gear is only helps to do it faster..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post

Don't co pare the past from the present please yea sure back then legendary for elite but now try running these new elites with legendary gear and only rare and epic pets let's see if its as challenging as before oh and try it without tank coz many people prefer runs without tank

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Starkinea View Post
    Hmm nice calling out OP... I want to see your video running new elites undergeared
    I can assure you there are a lot good players who can run those with leg gear and pets, gear is only helps to do it faster..
    Excuse you but I never said me being skilled sand geared so why would I run? Besides I'm not even capped yet then you tell me what to do? I made this threade to see if there really are still skilled people out there not saying that I'm skilled or whatsoever please next time reconsider what your saying about me running them undergeared

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Sanael will serve the same purpose if you have a good mage. Shield will last for 2 clock drops so mage won't be stunned. When the 3rd clock is needed, mage hits Samael AA to panic and drop 3rd clock. By the time 4th clock comes, shield is ready.

Rogues kite outside clock. Warrior not needed. Gg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pompous View Post
    Sanael will serve the same purpose if you have a good mage. Shield will last for 2 clock drops so mage won't be stunned. When the 3rd clock is needed, mage hits Samael AA to panic and drop 3rd clock. By the time 4th clock comes, shield is ready.

Rogues kite outside clock. Warrior not needed. Gg
    Could u plz tell me what kiting is exactly( maybe i do it unknowingly idk lol)
    Sry for my nabness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodude View Post
    Well I just made this thread to see if there really are TRUE SKILLED peeps out there many says its gear its nekro and bla bla well this time I wanna see people show true skills what I wanna see are elite runs WITHOUT A NEKRO in all 3 maps in garetta you can use any gear you want and pet as long as you DONT HAVE NEKRO in your party I wanna see a video of this one day and see who really are the TRUE SKILLED peeps
    Make a level 41 character and try to run planar tombs with the level 41 cap gear and no arcane pets and no myths. That's what I did before I geared up. Planar tombs were much harder than the Rengol maps. The planar tombs bosses kept most undergeared players from consistently finishing them. You can't say the same thing about rengol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I sometimes do so called "pink runs" in select elite maps with friend and guildmates. Meaning - legendary gear and legendary pets. I haven't done this since we hit new cap, and in my opinion new legendary gear (except armors) is complete crap and a downgrade from top lvl 41 legendaries and most lower level myths.

Anyway. I see you don't want to run now, because you aren't capped yet and whatnot. When/if you cap, feel free to pm me. I shall use this: giant bow, old myth helm, forager armor, myth belt, planar pendant, ruby + Blinky/Breeze. I am not skilled either, so don't worry.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Hmmm

Why are maps scaled? Brackenridge till new rengol maps.
    As you go higer, game as it self requires better gear, better pets. This is not a proving of skills. Its how sts did it. As you go higher, you gotta invest in your self.

Im sure lot of runs can be done without nekro. Slower, more deaths. But achievable.
    Last edited by Mylast; 09-20-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lol. Most skilled rogue you will play with IMO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Challenge Accepted. Solo, no Nekro.

Elite Misty Grotto:

Elite Cryogem Mines:

Elite Gnomish Ruins:

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

my comment is still the same, elite rengol maps (since the buffed difficulties) are not good for long run,

doesn't matter how good the loot is, skilled or not, solo or party, geared or not, nekro/arcane or not

you'll get bankrupt soon with that potions, pet feed, lix, (and ankhs) cost

because there isn't any smart way/solution to run those maps without overpowering them with damages, lixes, gears, or even skills

but it will be different if we have access to all of our 8 skills in pve
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Don't co pare the past from the present please yea sure back then legendary for elite but now try running these new elites with legendary gear and only rare and epic pets let's see if its as challenging as before oh and try it without tank coz many people prefer runs without tank
    Why not compare past with present? It's the same players in the same game. You're trying to say that because these people got a new pet, that means are now incompetent? Most people never run with a tank unless they have to, and everyone is using legendary gear now aside from jewelry.

Originally you said people could use any pet but necro for this "test of skill", now you are changing it to rare / epic pets only? A half-naked party of rogues with all ethyls would have no trouble with any map. But why we should bother with a video to prove ourselves to someone who is not capped, and says he is not skilled himself, is beyond me.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Arcane Legends will never be as good as it was before. I miss farming jarl for crates, I miss running elite maps before gear became prevalent. I miss the days where legendary pets were the most dominant and arcanes were an actual rarity rather than a variety. When casual players could actually compete. I miss the Legendary Legends.

R.I.P.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

I challenge u with lv2 char to solo jarl without pot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face

Uhm... what's the real point of this thread? Nekro wasn't there from day 1 of AL. And not everyone has Nekro until now... nor any Arcane pet for that matter... But that didn't stop a lot of players from moving forward and progressing... even with pink gear!