Thread: The Harvester Title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Default The Harvester Title

+ If you are missing your Harvester title please speak to Farmer Johnston in town, as he may have it for you!

Is it avilable only for those who opened 50 Horns or even for those who opened 5-10 Horns ?
    I'm asking this because i saw many of them saying that they got the title by opening 2-5 horns. I even spoke to the NPC farmer johnson but i didnt see anything related to title so, i opened 10 horns & spoke to him again but got nothing.
    Is there anything still that has to be done?

mesalin

Same problem here. They said title will be granted only by speaking with him! I also opened around 10 chests.
    Possible bug! Can any dev look at it? Thanks

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

most probably the number of horns you've opened before the title patch was somehow not counted, so to offset that amount, farmer johnston will give the title if you're eligible (50 horns in total)

e.g.: you opened 20 before the title patch, then you opened 30 after the title patch, most probably, you're not automatically given the title, but if you speak with johnston, you'll get the title

or, in my case, i opened 50 on one of my alts, and johnston gave me title to my other alts
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    most probably the number of horns you've opened before the title patch was somehow not counted, so to offset that amount, farmer johnston will give the title if you're eligible (50 horns in total)

e.g.: you opened 20 before the title patch, then you opened 30 after the title patch, most probably, you're not automatically given the title, but if you speak with johnston, you'll get the title

or, in my case, i opened 50 on one of my alts, and johnston gave me title to my other alts
    As i have mentioned many of them opened just 10-15 horns before title patch & spoke to the NPC & have recieved the title without opening further more horns after the title patch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Idk BT i got title after opening 50 horns and then talking to the NPC

Opened 27 before update(with the hope for a vanity or egg, got just pots ankhs and gold :3 ) and 23 after update for title.

BT my other character open 2-3 each bt no title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Idk BT i got title after opening 50 horns and then talking to the NPC

Opened 27 before update(with the hope for a vanity or egg, got just pots ankhs and gold :3 ) and 23 after update for title.

BT my other character open 2-3 each bt no title
    I'm still seeing many people opening just 5-10 horns & gainning the title by talking to NPC farmer Johnson.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

A few months ago, if I am not wrong there was a problem after the second gauntlet event and a few people who had just done one or two runs in the gauntlet got the banner.
    Now just recently with this harvest event we see people getting the title before opening 50 horns, which is the required amount. I am not remembering other such instances but with just these two examples I want to ask how is it fair? A person who works hard for those limited items should be the one who deserves them. Not others. I personally used 400-500k just for the title. While I don't mind the gold spent over it I think its frustrating for the players working for them. From next time all of us can wait for a bug to grant us these items.
    I get maintaining a game over such a large player base gets tough sometimes. But some problems need to be checked from time to time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

In my case I didn't have the title even after opening 50+ horns but I got it from farmer Johnson... I guess you have to have opened 50+ so as to receive it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Of course its unfair for those who spent lumsome of gold buying horns to get the title & all of a sudden an update enables other players who did not open the required amount of horns to get the title but still gets it.
    They should have made it available only for those who opened the required amount of horns or for everyone without any requirement.

Dawnskie

I opened 50 total horns because I crafted them and even after talking to farmer johnston I didn't get title. What gives with that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnskie View Post
    I opened 50 total horns because I crafted them and even after talking to farmer johnston I didn't get title. What gives with that?
    If u opened 50 horns exactly u dont need to talk to NPC as the title will be granted automatically.