Thread: Farming Balefort Sewers - Best Bosses to Kill?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Farming Balefort Sewers - Best Bosses to Kill?

People are all over the place while farming Balefort Sewers, mostly focusing on Gold Fever because the map is easy. With the current CS prices, though, I thought I'd weigh in on which bosses farmers should focus.

First, the prices listed are estimates and fluctuate daily. I tried to be conservative, but feel free to weigh in if you think my numbers are skewed. I will not discuss all drops, but instead focus on the big ticket items. Also, no recipes included, since all bosses seem to drop those. With that in mind, here's my two cents:

Gold Fever: His big drops are the plate, robes and leather: Royal Sewer Robes (100k), Raid Leather (350k), FF Plate (400k) and MM Robes (600k). A good, easy boss to farm, but he does not have the most expensive drops.

Bandit King / Queen: This is where the money is at, assuming Sewer King prices stay high. They drop Sewer King Leather (800k!?), Raid Roach Wing (100k), FF Shield (800k) and MM Bracer (700k). Wow!

Trash Heap: Another very good boss. He drops Royal Plate (100k), RR Recurve (500k) and Auto (100k), FF Sword (800k), MM Gemstone Wand (700k). Wow!

C***roach: Another good boss, like Gold Fever moneywise, but you need a good group because he is the trickiest boss. He drops Sewer King Helm (500k!?) and Leather (800k!?), FF Axe (100k) and Gemstone Staff (200k).

Goblin King: I have no idea why people run this boss. He is very fast and easy to run, but doesn't seem to drop anything worth much. He does drop FF 2-handed weapons, which can be worth 100k each I guess.

I look for groups doing King/Queen, Trash and Gold Fever, in that order. So what has been your experience?

EDIT: Price / drop.
    Last edited by kamikazees; 05-18-2011 at 06:11 AM.