Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New extreme secret buffs/excruciating number of new bugs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Angry New extreme secret buffs/excruciating number of new bugs

Hello Dear Sts,

I have only tested Ren'gol elite and elite Tindirin and they both are extremely and sadly again secretly buffed!?! A solo run in elite wilds used to take me between 4:45-5:05 mins, depending luck with banish. Now it takes 7:15-7:40 mins-->150% of the time. All mobs hit much harder Absolutely the same applies to all other Elite Tindirin and Elite Ren'gol maps. Unfortunately, same as with last Ren'gol difficulty buff and the secret planar tombs buff absolutely no rewardswere added!!! In elite Ren'gol many mobs can 1 hit my rogue with 5400 health (with nekro) when in full pt. Enough. Really STS enough! Either revert the changes immediately or add new and much better rewards immediately. Elite Tindirin is still dropping lvl 40 gear?!?

Further the amount of additional, partially game breaking bugs, introduced with the new client is excruciating. Sadly with your speed and success rate of bug squashing in the past (I have closely watched this for over an year) you will need many months to fix them. Please do not forget that there were many other, partially game breaking bugs, before the new "better" client.

Please fix those things asap, as the game is practically unplayable atm and the frustration has reached a new peak!
    Last edited by Jazzi; 10-13-2015 at 06:44 AM.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post: