Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Signatures by Rebel

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Signatures by Rebel

Signatures by Rebel is back up and running. I quit making them in the past due to my life getting so overwhelming. It's back under control, although I'm still low on free time. Which is the reason I will only be working on the signatures as I have the time to do them, so please, if you want an insta-sig, do not come asking here. I may not have time until the weekends to work on them. Well, that's all. Please follow the format, if you have any questions then let me know. Thanks!

Please no PMs. Keep the requests in this thread. I'll respond ASAP. I would also like to keep the requests appropriate and not too crazy. I was getting some pretty strange and difficult requests last time, and I don't know if I can keep up with those types of requests again.

I've been working in photoshop for a while, so I will try and do my best with your requests! (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it)

Please follow this format:

Subject of choice:

Words in Sig:

[Effects you would like to words] Choose from - Flaming, ShadowFlames, Glowing, Plain:

Colors (I try and find the colors that best match your render, but if you insist):

Format Example for sig below:

Subject of choice: Archer

[b]Words in Sig:[b] Rebel

[Effects you would like to words] Choose from - Flaming, ShadowFlames, Glowing, Plain: ShadowFlames

Colors (I try and find the colors that best match your render, but if you insist):
    Choose the colors you think are best Rebel! (That is what I suggest you choose)

Please try and remember that sometimes these sigs take a while, so be prepared to wait for your sig to be ready.

Here are some sigs available to the public. If you are interested in one, just ask and I will add your name to it for you.

Taken
    Taken
    Reserved

Examples of finished sigs:

(same sig from above, just different background)

After I've made your sig, put it at the bottom of each of your posts in hope that the Devs will have no choice but to allow pics in our sigs. Thanks!

PS - Any donations of gold in-game would be great! Thanks!
    Last edited by Rebel; 02-20-2011 at 04:24 PM.