Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
Thanks Dalmony that's very helpful! What about pets you don't own? In these examples would unowned pets remain the same just ordered below your owned pets?
To be honest I think the main concern people have with the stable is how quickly they can access certain "in favour" pets of their choosing, that they DO own. Because like I mentioned earlier, it can happen that there is a pet we want to quickly access for a certain period of time, and the endless scrolling to find him is where the issue lies.

However, it might be useful to seperate the two. People use the unowned pets list to look up stats and get a preview of the pet... so they will be specifically wanting to browse THAT section of the list and it is true that scrolling is once again going to get irritating as the list grows longer.

I don't think the order matters as much... but a tab system would probably be useful.

Name:  stable4.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  518.9 KB

Sorry for all the pictures but I find they give a better idea than a descriptive paragraph.

I've moved the play/trick/feed buttons.... those could probably all be toggled together from one button which triggers a pop up "interact" menu, which would pop up a menu containing the "feed/trick/play" buttons, overlaying the favourites area.