Hey guys!

I have talked about this before expansion and I am mentioning it again as long as there is no action from STS towards this subject.

Many players in AL have a lot of pets (over 100) and it is a real struggle to go through them to pick a certain one each time we have to change the pet. I know that the pets you rely on the most are usually level 46 so it is easy to find them on the top of the list but sometimes we need a certain one to use it for a certain boss (for example, Kelvin) or when leveling a newly obtained pet. It is not easy to keep scrolling down the stable during a fight trying to find Waldo!

In my opinion there should be a "Search" button in Stable to make it easy for us to find the pet we are looking for. It would be great also if there are sections where we can categorize our pets based on stats, skills or AA.

In the end, pets are getting larger in number week after week and it's getting messy in Stable. My pets are starting to fight each other! I think this should be considered as animal cruelty. We should do something about it, right?

What do you think? Are there other solutions you can suggest?