Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About Halloween 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default About Halloween 2015

HALLOWEEN 2015
    This event is one of the best events for all the time
    Halloween 2015 brought a lot of new
    1) New petsName:  Screenshot_2015-11-02-22-40-13.png
Views: 970
Size:  728.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-11-02-22-40-20.png
Views: 935
Size:  746.4 KB
    2) New Mythic lvl46 weapons
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-11-02-22-32-18.png
Views: 926
Size:  1.06 MB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-11-02-22-34-33.png
Views: 928
Size:  943.5 KB
    3) WEAPON VANITIES
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-11-03-12-26-58.png
Views: 916
Size:  1.04 MB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-11-03-12-26-44.png
Views: 890
Size:  1.05 MB
    And a lot of others things ( legendary items, Spider crates, candy bombs, hallows crates )
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-11-02-22-29-25.png
Views: 907
Size:  1.05 MB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-11-02-22-23-48.png
Views: 868
Size:  1.16 MB
    Thank you Sts for so AWESOME event
    P.S. Make Winter event not less Awesome
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onadraosari For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

players expectation already too high, lastyear we got para stone and blinky. Now, vanity weapon for plat tier? I am personally disappointed

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I think before halloween was better mythic lvl 41 paras OP blinky

mesalin

I wasn't there for Halloween 2014 but from video's, screenshots , hearings what was plat tier etc etc etc... I would like 2014 more than 2015 event.

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Personally I think this year sucked died so many times to Para I've loss count. If it weren't for a rogue friend there was no way in hell I was gonna reach plat tier.

I still kill the same crap using the new mythics with the same efficiencies. Thought this new toy would make me into a new terror, wishful thinking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

This has been the first event that made me wonder why i still play this thing that people call a game. Probably won't play anymore since I haven't had any fun for ~8 months since Goblin's event ended. Way more people have quit in 2015 than any other year, by looking at my friends list.

Make something original
    Learn from similar games

-Productive
    Last edited by Andrisber; 11-03-2015 at 08:24 AM.

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrisber For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I was in halloween 2014. Ya 2014 is better. But This Halloween much better than Ursoth assault 2015
    And i got a lot of money from halloween 2015
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

And i love the new mythic weapons lvl46

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andrisber View Post
    This has been the first event that made me wonder why i still play this thing that people call a game. Probably won't play anymore since I haven't had any fun for ~8 months since Goblin's event ended. Way more people have quit in 2015 than any other year, by looking at my friends list.

Make something original
    Learn from similar games

-Productive
    If you have any suggestions about how we could improve this event I'd love to hear them!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I liked the event, much better than Ursoth 2015.

Maybe you could of given the top 5 LB people a para gem for their efforts instead of a useless pet but I guess a noble chaos makes up for that in price atleast.

Also pleeeease fix the energy drops before the event next time instead of midway through.

Nice event though STS, ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Nice event, ty sts

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    If you have any suggestions about how we could improve this event I'd love to hear them!
    1. Make a platinum tier worth farming / grinding for.
      The 2014 halloween event have so many players playing that my friend list and guild list are filled with online people round the clock. We all had that same thirst for the Paracelsus Soulstone that time. My suggestion is to make a "Combo-Jewel-Recipe" be a platinum tier, the recipe could grant the player one time chance to craft 3 different types of jewels into one. Example Combining 1 Fury + 1 Finese + 1 Lightning, it should not be able to combine jewels of the same type (ie. 3 Chaos jewels). But the player can combine different class of jewels (not same type), ie. 1 Noble Fury + 1 Damage Chaos + 1 Fortified Lightning.

This "Combo-Jewel-Recipe" will be another game changer thing in AL like the Para and Eye gems. But It would not impact the game like the Para and eye did if this recipe is brought up as a regular prize during events like Halloween, Winter, Goblin and Ursoth. Because the comboed jewels will be common and not a one time thing only like Para and Eye.

2. Mythic pet? I remembered Grimm was the "first" farmable mythic, we never got second or third or fourth...

3. Altars? Back then we can enter the event even without energies through the portals. The Boggie mansion was ok, only that it spawns inside the event. So, this means non-plat players (who dont buy kits) are stuck on farming on tombs for energy crafting instead of actually playing the event.

4. Legendary gears, in twink world the legendary gears from events became the standard gears. But was stuck on the 2014 Winter event's Icescale set, since then there was no progress.

5. Lastly, Bonus bosses. I would love the Idea that after defeating Scourge there would be a chance to make another boss spawn as a bonus, Drakeula for example. If we could have this kind of surprises, then I won't mind playing event with a PuG.

Anyway, thanks for this event. It was still fun
    Last edited by kinzmet; 11-03-2015 at 11:51 AM.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

IMO this can't be one of the best events of all time because it's a recoloured event.

But it was a nice event.Not one of the best,in any case,just a nice event.

BOOGIE WOOGIE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I hope in the anniversary of 3 years will be arlorian cake #) same with arlorian eggs because player can farm this for many gold and is more fun eat cake and received 5 teeth or other item

Trimis de pe al meu LG-D320 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

just bring back event 2014 ...! batter than 2015...
    (EAT-SLEEP-ARCANE LEGEND).!

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I think, from Halloween 2014 too many para gems. And now a lot of peoples are rich and strong. Plat tier now its easy
    Plat tier vanity weapon would cost 1m+ if not so many strong players.
    And if to back para gem to the Halloween event, its will be crazy game, where every 2nd person will have 1k dmg+
    Not interesting :/.
    Every event must be more different than another...
    And bosses in 2015 are same how in 2014 Halloween ( only boogie is new )
    What else do u need?...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

yeah legendary item for twink really suck stats...even i compare with legendary item worth 4500g ...still best
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    I wasn't there for Halloween 2014 but from video's, screenshots , hearings what was plat tier etc etc etc... I would like 2014 more than 2015 event.

<Forgiveness>
    you will love Winter Event Tarlok's Wrath 2013 more than all these events :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

The boogie mansion is a new step up on the event but having said that, the boss rooms are all the same as of previous few event, people just keep farming the rooms to either compete in the lb or get to higher tiers. It gets dry and repetitive after some time.

If you can think of ideas that can make things turn out more randomly,like boss having the skill to turn players into something funny for a few seconds with some weird skills like a pig holding a water gun and instead of damaging the boss it pushes the boss away (or turn into a can of coke that charges up everytime it moves and when u press spacebar or tap attack, it releases coke with intensity depending on how much it moved before that) compared to those one hit kill skill from bosses like paracelsus, i think that would be more exciting.

Also the pre boss battles before reaching the boss are just... redundant ... maybe things can be more exciting if the mobs give certain buffs or debuffs when defeated or they drop certain items like a weapon with interesting/funny procs which will be expired after u leave the map. this is a good way for devs to test their future item ideas too.

Maybe it would be good if the maps are continuous where we can enter different rooms to discover different combination of environment, bosses and mobs.

And to account for energies, instead of just a 1 time use to enter maps, maybe u can change it into a lix form whereby players can stay in that map for 15 mins and the countdown timer will pause when they leave the event maps.

To account for lb points, we can count by the number of kills in the pt, e.g. if the party kills 1 normal mob, 1 point, 1 boss 5 points

All I am saying that it might be better if
    1. The mobs and bosses are more interesting instead of the same old mundane kill and proceed routine
    2. Different design of maps and effect of environment
    3. More randomness
    4. Bosses are fun to fight instead of being lethal
    5. We spend more time in a map discovering new stuff

So these are what i can think of as improvements
    Last edited by Potato is me; 11-03-2015 at 07:57 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Potato is me For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

as for my comments/suggestion:

1. i actually like the idea that no more overpowered gears/item should be released at limited time, so, thank you for not releasing para anymore,
    2. superb detailed design of plat tier vanity weapon, hammer looks powerful, crossbow is very detailed, spider queen is... hmmm good, but a bit too big in rogue's hand...
    3. boss difficulties need to be assessed more, i believe event bosses aren't elite bosses, it is a chance to have fun with non-coordinated runners, newbies, not an ankh-sucking events, especially those hardly warned 1hko, 1hko is okay, if it can be countered/avoided, but this one require luck to not die...
    4. no mythic weapon inside greater spooky chest?
    5. not enough incentive to kill boogie for lb runner, but the system of this event's bonus boss is interesting, probably giving a slight points to boogie won't hurt, but you might have to make the 'entrance to boogie's mansion' buff to be removed after killing the boss
    6. bane item not working with boogie?
    7. jack giving tokens is great idea, definitely helping f2p players, i hope this will be applied to all future events.
    8. as per suggested above a mythic pet for token might be great, direct to stable pet is also not bad idea, will definitely give more incentive to run events after stopping at plat tier/bought 3k token vanity
    9. 3k tokens for average normal players are a lot, wish it can be reduced to 2.5k or 2k
    10. unstandarized pets token price, all 3 pets are legendaries, yet their price is differ so much, also honestly those pets shouldn't cost that much, because imo those are pets are for new players, that should be easier to get, i say make it no more than 300 tokens each (yes, gloom is overpriced for that of a quality)
    11. a jewel for plat tier could be great too :P
    12. mythic weapon is great, but i'm wondering why do you only release powerful items for plat-based equipments, compared to new mythic helm/armor/ring/amulet, new mythic weapon gives a lot of real/visible upgrades to l46 legendaries, while the farmable armors are not...

thank you
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post: