Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Juggernaut Change Discussion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    Huh? I think you don't know what endgame pvp is these days..tank stack? Dude, 4-5 tanks team is very easy, I did it many times with me tanking alone with 4 dps, and, even with max tanks, it's easy food!

Juggernaut NEEDS 30-35 sec cooldown, YES! This cd was always absurd, but nowadays it's even more, because of what tank class has became on endgame.
    I'm talking about low lvl pvp lol tank stackers are easy at my bracket too but I know at lower lvls it's problem if they all use jugg lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle View Post
    -Only class with no representation on timed run on any lvl
    -Only class never invited to a elite
    -Only class tht isn't a 'vs class'
    -Only class tht isn't able to solo content
    -Only class tht has two different weapons almost every other season making them choose whether to pvp or pve
    -Only class whose ctf and tdm lb is almost completly filled with lvl 7 dummy farmer
    -Only class whose jugg skill has been faulty at endgame for 2 seasons and only now is there is any mention by devs and considering the interest in this thread from original poster not much of that.

And they thinking juggernaut is the problem..as if fixing jugg solves the tank class issues and as soon as this happens people will start wanting tanks to run elites with them. The whole tank class and the pve system in this game has to be looked at for that to happen and I have very little hope of that happening. I suggest tanks just make rogues and actually enjoy the game. And if you do play warrior refuse to heal ur party and use venge and 3 attack skills..what will they do? Not take us to elite?
    Brovo bro... Finally someone else who feels like I do...

We are mad as Hell, and aren't taking it anymore...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geeman75 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Another week with carapace afk lmao! Great communication *thumbs up*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lol when will sts fix jugg?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why are we worried about surviving? Warriors should be damage dealers.

Give us a completely new skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metalfacedoom View Post

Mages supposed to tank and rogues supposed to be healer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metalfacedoom View Post

If carapace was here he'd say we are focusing on the ability of jugg even though these are all great suggestions we are working on balancing out jugg.

Carapace wouldn't come to this thread to say anything else really...* crosses fingers hoping I'm wrong*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle View Post
    -Only class with no representation on timed run on any lvl
    -Only class never invited to a elite
    -Only class tht isn't a 'vs class'
    -Only class tht isn't able to solo content
    -Only class tht has two different weapons almost every other season making them choose whether to pvp or pve
    -Only class whose ctf and tdm lb is almost completly filled with lvl 7 dummy farmer
    -Only class whose jugg skill has been faulty at endgame for 2 seasons and only now is there is any mention by devs and considering the interest in this thread from original poster not much of that.

And they thinking juggernaut is the problem..as if fixing jugg solves the tank class issues and as soon as this happens people will start wanting tanks to run elites with them. The whole tank class and the pve system in this game has to be looked at for that to happen and I have very little hope of that happening. I suggest tanks just make rogues and actually enjoy the game. And if you do play warrior refuse to heal ur party and use venge and 3 attack skills..what will they do? Not take us to elite?
    Yeah, at this point STS should just let warriors be as viable in elites and do as much damage as the other 2 classes. The game doesn't really need tanks, it needs warriors that deal damage. Cs, windmill, Ax throw and veng should be able to be as competitive as a rogue or a mage. Sadly, right now it's not even close and if anything, it's the HOR that makes the warrior class into tanks. Game doesn't really need anyone to tank or hold aggro anymore, fixing jug is like putting a bandaid on a sinking class.

Warriors can't even take a full one hit crit hit in a red zone. Why should they be tanks? The other two classes both use ranged weapons anyways.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 12-09-2015 at 03:10 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yeah, at this point STS should just let warriors be as viable in elites and do as much damage as the other 2 classes. The game doesn't really need tanks, it needs warriors that deal damage. Cs, windmill, Ax throw and veng should be able to be as competitive as a rogue or a mage. Sadly, right now it's not even close and if anything, it's the HOR that makes the warrior class into tanks. Game doesn't really need anyone to tank or hold aggro anymore, fixing jug is like putting a bandaid on a sinking class.

Warriors can't even take a full one hit crit hit in a red zone. Why should they be tanks? The other two classes both use ranged weapons anyways.
    Exactly dude! Why do warriors have to be tanks when mages can tank as well if not better? Why do tanks keep blowing this useless Horn and fighting melee and trying to hopelessly maintain aggro if don't have the tools to do so? I suggest STS give us some sort of ranged weapon like a spear and replace jugg with another attack skill. Nerf horn so it only heals the warrior and let's all get back to doing damage which is all this game requires.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

after looking at the weekly update,

didnt you forget something? stun immunity? warrior also need pull immunity, as the only melee class
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

If we can be stunned while jugg is active carapace smh at the sts team for thinking this nerf through all the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Also there was no mention of 65% damage reduction for first 6 sec when charged

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

So much to an ongoing open discussion....transparency at its finest, huh

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmwmsix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Well we will see...
    I guess we have no choice to accept this or quit.
    I agree with what one post said why even bother just make us another DPS class since team work and class interaction really isn't necessary to get through any maps.
    Give us a range wep new dps skill and be done.
    I hate to sound cynical, but it's the truth.
    I've been a gamer longer than most playing or programming this game have even been alive.
    In all the years of gaming this is the first and only game I've played where the tank is not only meant to hold aggro but heal also.
    Usually there is a priest type character to keep tank alive not other way around.
    This game goes against the very fabric of fantasy D&D based game novels or thougts.
    Warriors are not paladins and tbh tanks in AL are neither we are nurses with weak stats useless armor and quite frankly worthless skills...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to geeman75 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geeman75 View Post
    Well we will see...
    I guess we have no choice to accept this or quit.
    I agree with what one post said why even bother just make us another DPS class since team work and class interaction really isn't necessary to get through any maps.
    Give us a range wep new dps skill and be done.
    I hate to sound cynical, but it's the truth.
    I've been a gamer longer than most playing or programming this game have even been alive.
    In all the years of gaming this is the first and only game I've played where the tank is not only meant to hold aggro but heal also.
    Usually there is a priest type character to keep tank alive not other way around.
    This game goes against the very fabric of fantasy D&D based game novels or thougts.
    Warriors are not paladins and tbh tanks in AL are neither we are nurses with weak stats useless armor and quite frankly worthless skills

This post has so much truth in it it deserves it own thread and maybe a moderator can make it a sticky on the warrior class discussion so future endgame tanks don't waste their money/time and just pick rogues to spam skills with. I have played tank on tons of MMOs and when I first started playing Warrior on AL I thought it was one of the best tank character I had played..mind you this was 4 seasons ago. Even the added responsibility of being both the healer and the tank didn't faze me cause all tanks love a challenge although as OP said no other game i have played makes the tank the healer too. Over time the need for a tank or a healer or any sort of gameplay other than mashing skills and pots disappeared as the dps just ran through elite maps killing mobs in record time. At this point the warrior being slow and unable to maintain aggro or do any damage became a liability. Can't really blame the rest of AL ditching the warrior on the side of the road cause in the end true gaming is about efficiency. Personally I feel there is no chance of this game reverting to a model where a tank is ever actually required for elite pve runs..at this moment we might as well forget being tanks and just become warriors. Give us a proper ranged dps weapon (spear or throwing axe or something like that cool hammer Thor has) and another attack skill. Take away the AoE horn and jugg and make the warrior class another damage dealing class. This way atleast those people who have spent years and thousands of dollars on endgame warriors can actually enjoy the game get a few times run banners maybe even kill something in pvp (God forbid) like the other two classes do. As far as I can see this jugg nerf/buff whatever will have no effect whatsoever on the problems of the tank class. It maybe even be a step backwards. If all it does is make lvl 7 tanks a little less OP and lets rogues/mages play around with endgame tanks a little longer while waiting for their jugg to run out nothing really changes does it?
    Last edited by Hustle; 12-10-2015 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Grammer check

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Sts,thank you.I was optimistic of different bonuses for the skills but I see them soon in the future.the warrior needed this.all who complain don't understand how important a tank is.I like it.now add a damage buff that cannot be debuffed=balanced.thinking of getting some plat now I can play my warrior. Woohoo to zero deaths!ty!more pls.. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

LOL@ all who are not pleased. When Warriors can keep threat/tank for you,you will stifle yourself.great sts,please quickly add 1 skill per class/maybe per active skill also with your level cap soon to be coming.That would sell good. I'd buy if we see balance as I like to have end game for all chars+bank.NOTE::ADD ITEMS THAT HAVE DURABILITY, MAKE THEM STRONGER(per damage/lose durability) BUT CANNOT REPAIR,THUS STABILIZING THR ECONOMICS SLIGHTLY(gold input for better stated item/no return value). Ty guys,continue with the balance and you will be great.PL2 charge sticker price.ty.pl+AL=Boss.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Killian229 For This Useful Post:

26.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #238
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

I'm going to close this down so we can keep track of live feedback here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...eedback-Thread

Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com