NAME RESERVATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
During the announcement of Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles we received a suggestion right here on our forums asking for the ability to reserve a Pocket Legends character name in our future game titles. We heard what you had to say and have now incorporated the feature in Pocket Legends version 1.7.2. For 50 Platinum (the same cost as renaming your character in Pocket Legends currently) you can now reserve your Pocket Legends character name for the upcoming summer blockbuster: Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles!
Details about the program:
* The name reservation costs 50 Platinum.
* To reserve your Pocket Legends character name, you will need to log in to Pocket Legends with the desired character name and make the purchase in game. From your character screen, you will notice a new selection for the character name reservation.
* Once your name reservation has gone through, your character will be granted the HardLight Vanity Shield. This vanity shield is not stash'able as they are intended to only be worn by characters that have had their names reserved. You can see what the HardLight shield looks like below, or click here to watch a video on YouTube.
* To be clear, the character you use to make the purchase is the same character who's name will be reserved.
* After you make a purchase for the name reservation, if you rename your Pocket Legends character, the name reservation will apply to that new name and not the old name.
* After you make a purchase for the name reservation, if you delete your character you will cancel the name reservation and forfeit the character name.
If you have any further questions about the name reservations, please post them to this thread. See you in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles!