So I need a good sig pic and figured the STS community would be a good place to turn to. And what better way than to hold a contest? There will be some rules and a central theme, but I'm not picky and will let your imagination and skills take over (:
The central theme of the sig has to be...drum roll.... Mr. Potato Head! Now you can draw your own Mr. Potato Head for the sig, or you can google image Mr. Potato Head and find a few good pictures. Here are a few good ones I found:
You don't have to use one of the pictures I listed. As long as the finished project has some kind of Mr. Potato Head in it and it follows the rules, it'll be accepted as an entry. For the background, go nuts. Whatever you think works, go for it. You can throw my forum name in it if you want, but it's not nessecary.
1. All entries must include Mr. Potato Head.
2. All entries must work on STS Forums.
3. No obscene/offensive/vulgar etc. images or captions will be tolerated.
4. No entries should break any of the STS rules or ToS.
5. Only one entry per person. The signature in your entry post will be judged. Any editing of your entry post after the deadline will result in your entry becoming void.
6. Any entry posted by a forum account created after June 5th, 2011 will not be accepted.
7. Entries will be judged by me.
8. Have fun and be creative!
The contest will begin June 6th, 2011 at 12:00:00AM PST and will end June 20th, 2011 at 11:59:59PM PST
This means any entry posted after the deadline time will not be accepted and will not be judged.
Once the deadline ends, I will post the winners the next day sometime and will notify the winners via STS forum PM and we will set up a time for the award to be granted. There will be:
(1) First Place Winner - 400k
(1) Second Place Winner - 200k
(1) Thrid Place Winner - 100k
(3) Runner Ups/Honorable Mentions - 50k/ea
I'm not sure whether or not if I will choose the 3 runner ups/honorable mentions or let the community decide. I might make a poll with all the entries and allows the community vote. Who knows (;
If there are any questions or any need of addtional information, feel free to post and ask. I look forward to seeing all the entries! Good luck to everyone!
Revised Rule 5