Thread: Think about this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Think about this

If you really think about another major problem about arcane legends is it me or is the system how the gold works on arcane legends is a problem well I think if this game is huge with so much mission i think for certain areas when it come to leveling I think the the gold quest offers should be higher than 2k but leave your comments and discuses this because it would be really supporting if they could fix this.
    Last edited by Thenightrises; 12-01-2015 at 12:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

with the current reward for quests, definitely running a rengol elite maps will be enough to spend all the rewards, so yes, naturally the more you run, the poorer you become...

a static income worth of half of AP per day probably can help, or a 1/10 AP potions per day, 1/1000 AP ankhs per day, mwahahaha
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    with the current reward for quests, definitely running a rengol elite maps will be enough to spend all the rewards, so yes, naturally the more you run, the poorer you become...

a static income worth of half of AP per day probably can help, or a 1/10 AP potions per day, 1/1000 AP ankhs per day, mwahahaha

I understand where you going but i'm talking the game it self with the quest's that we have and just think about someone that's new that's trying to get equipment's and have good vanity as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

well, i always support any ideas that can make new players comfortable, so yes, the quest rewards should give more gold especially the one at rengols. and i, myself was suggesting it long time ago... did i make wrong impression?
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!