Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: i need urgent help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy i need urgent help

help me

it has been 2 - 3 weeks since my entire account had been deleted, i have emailed yourselves (space time studios) using the support email feature countless times. i have yet to receive any reply explaining what happened. after spending ~$400 on the game i think i deserve at least an explanation of what happened.

i am posting this as my final request for help before i drop the entire thing and move on, i have tried everything i could possibly do to retrieve the account and it seems that you are working against me. i can provide all of the account details even down to the names of the pets AND their levels, so please do send me a message even if its to tell me i have no hope. i need to know before i waste any more of my time over it.
    i have played the game since the max level was 21 and i have never stopped, in those many years i have NEVER experienced any issues apart from one time when i didn't receive some platinum from an offer.. this is SERIOUS, my hard work and effort has disappeared and i cant stop it

if anyone has any advice please do leave it in the comment section it will be greatly appreciated.

regards, lew

an edit : the email of the account is NOT the email which this forum account is registered with, i wanted to clear that up because you might have to search for my latest emails.
    Last edited by Hibbyjibby; 12-08-2015 at 11:33 PM. Reason: email

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Did u delete the account yourself or do u have no idea how it got deleted? As long as you have the email linked with the account they should be able to recover it for you as far as I know. Hang in there and keep emailing STS support or if you have the opportunity to catch hold of a moderator although as far as I know they will just tell you to email support. just keep spamming them emails dude hope u get this sorted out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you, i did not delete the character.. the entire account seems to have been deleted (my email is no longer registered)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

have you try directly email support@spacetimestudios.com?
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yea, 6 or 7 times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Give them some time to respond I know it can be extremely frustrating. I hope no one knew ur email except urself and this is not a malicious act. If the email is registered and you have been playing since lvl 21 it makes no sense as to why the whole account would get deleted even when u get perma banned they give u some sort of notification. Email support periodically and maybe send moderators like Remiem a private message on forums which they may reply to faster and maybe discuss ur case in more detail like what happened before your account got deleted. Good luck mate hope u get ur account back soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyjibby View Post
    yea, 6 or 7 times
    The support team will line up the request upon the date on when the request to ressolve the issue was sent. They probably need some time to go through ur issue & get the verification done so, hold on to ur patience & spaming mails wont help as the request date keeps changing deleting the older tickets & causes delay in the proceesing of verification.
    Hold on to ur patience & wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have waited for 3 weeks exactly from today, it is crazy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy moderators or admin, i need your help.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ed-urgent-help

this problem has been"resolved" i was happy to receive an email from "Donovan - spacetimestudios support team" saying that my character has been successfully restored. however it is NOT restored it is level 1 with no items, no platinum and NO arcane pets ( my nekro was level 45 and named buttchiks, stampy was level 9 and named potato) . i am stunned to see that it actually has my old characters name, HOW is it level 1!! i am busy with college at the moment so i dont have a lot of time to mess around trying to gain access to my account which i have invested REAL money into..

please! help me!

edit: i am aware that these things can take a long time. and im not suggesting that the support team did a poor job, what im wondering is how on earth my character is level 1 AFTER it has been restored "successfully" it really is bothering me to see hard earned money (~$400) go to such waste.
    Last edited by Hibbyjibby; 12-09-2015 at 09:25 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Omg heyyy Potato broooo. Loong time no see. Hopefully Sts can restore fully ur gear,items ect especially bc u spend that amount of cash that for a student is a lot. Best of luck and hope to see you soon bro. Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

As long as u got the account restored I'm sure they will take care of the little things. They should be able to see the purchase history of ur account and I've heard of them restoring lost mythics and such from account so it shouldn't be a major problem. Congrats on getting the account back though atleast thts something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks, man. i have got the account yes. but all the platinum, gold, arcane, mythic, even stash slots are one

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Go ahead and respond to your ticket and see what they say. If you have any particular questions feel free to send me a message. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com