Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: founder helm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    i kill people that have the founders helm....not much of an advantage...
    true, founders helm wont help win. it needs more...
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diodge View Post
    I dont think anyone is fighting over the helm being handed out. I think were all tweeked about the bonus advantage.

First apple got no cooldowns and a one button shoots everything advantage. ([x] fixed)
    They took away your advantage and everyone raged about cooldowns. They gave you guys a extra bonus stats on a vanity helm so you guys can get part of your advatage back.
    I dont understand how anyone can say it dont effect twink pvp.

How many of you apple people would rage if they took the bonus stats away? Why would you be madd?
    I know this post is old, but I just wanted to say, you know GCD and founders helm have NOTHING to do with each other, right? Multi touching was very difficult on iPod and iPhone due to the small screen, i beloeve it was possible on my droid X even. It wasn't necessarily founders that multi touched. I tried multi touching, and it wasn't fun. Ruined PvP for me and made it too easy, no fun. Multi touchers weren't respected in PvP, and I can't think of any founders that multi touched. Some people complained about GCD, but after it was adjusted and people adapted, they stopped whining. Some quit, ya, but I can't think of any founders that quit because of it. I can ramble on and on, but founders helm had absolutely ZERO relation to GCD, and vice versa. I don't know why you're trying to categorize the founders as multi touchers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im not on iOS and just now joined the forums, been playing PL on My Evo since December. Not upset with the Helm at all, but for all of you that think you deserve it because you downloaded a game that we on Android would have downloaded had it been released on our OS first... Unless your iOS is on verizon, us Droid users get the beta first come Black*.
    Madea says JUST-ACE has been served.
    Last edited by Wahtevur; 06-26-2011 at 12:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wahtevur View Post
    Im not on iOS and just now joined the forums, been playing PL on My Evo since December. Not upset with the Helm at all, but for all of you that think you deserve it because you downloaded a game that we on Android would have downloaded had it been released on our OS first... Unless your iOS is on verizon, us Droid users get the beta first come Black*.
    Wow, another mature post. Just when I thought these discussions couldn't get any lower, someone manages to surprise me. Bravo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Wow, another mature post. Just when I thought these discussions couldn't get any lower, someone manages to surprise me. Bravo.
    Encore?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Kind of unfair because all you did was join earlier...;/ the shield of gratitude should give extra stats, because we actually put real money($10) into it
    you wouldn be playin if it wasn for us

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post

arent u used to such threads yet? i just hear em like an angels song ...
    Last edited by Barbamitsos; 06-26-2011 at 05:36 AM.
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

While this reads trollish brigs an excellent point. SL beta means I never ever should have to hear a complaint about the founder helm again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

dont think we are ever gonne get the helmet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I do think that I would be playing this game right now even if it was on Android OS first.iOS users are not the only ones who download games and try them out. The Android community is obviously bigger which means.... It would've gotten popular faster. If somethings a hit, a star, then it doesn't matter about the fans or the players. Its the devs that made this game so successful by far. Android users could have provided the same feedback. I mean if iOS was so demandingly the only reason we could have PL today, then blow off the beta testing, release it for iOS first and delay Android users a couple weeks til its all fixed up for us droiders to use right? If thats the only way STS can make Black* good then im down for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

I do think that I would be playing this game right now even if it was on Android OS first.iOS users are not the only ones who download games and try them out. The Android community is obviously bigger which means.... It would've gotten popular faster. If somethings a hit, a star, then it doesn't matter about the fans or the players. Its the devs that made this game so successful by far. Android users could have provided the same feedback. I mean if iOS was so demandingly the only reason we could have PL today, then blow off the beta testing, release it for iOS first and delay Android users a couple weeks til its all fixed up for us droiders to use right? If thats the only way STS can make Black* good then im down for that.

This is either the most ignorant post I've ever read on these forums, or someone is being superb at trolling.

Please don't start an android Vs. iOS debate, go to droid forums if you wanna do that.

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    While this reads trollish brigs an excellent point. SL beta means I never ever should have to hear a complaint about the founder helm again
    That might be true if EVERY iOS player had gotten the helm.

Oh and I can't WAIT to see what will happen when the beta testers get some extra reward in SL in addition to getting to play first, pick their names, etc.

WWIII anyone?
    Last edited by Lesrider; 06-26-2011 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Just let this thread die, pls. All it is doing is stirring up nastiness/trolling/oxygen-and-brain-cell-wasting. I almost hope that the SL beta peeps get something unique, so this debate will die a miserable and gruesome death like it deserves.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When someone claims that they are the only reason other people are playing PL they are saying that with arrogance and a sense of superiority, which is ignorant. Ill post here as I please.Can't wait for the beta (PERIOD) I could care less what my posts come across as. Take it as you will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

When someone claims that they are the only reason other people are playing PL they are saying that with arrogance and a sense of superiority, which is ignorant. Ill post here as I please.Can't wait for the beta (PERIOD) I could care less what my posts come across as. Take it as you will.

Barb meant you all would not be playing this game if we did not pay for Plat to support this game before the main spire came out. He was referring to the shield of gratitude.. Also welcome to the forums and please read the TOS because you obviously did not read it.
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew View Post
    Barb meant you all would not be playing this game if we did not pay for Plat to support this game before the main spire came out. He was referring to the shield of gratitude.. Also welcome to the forums and please read the TOS because you obviously did not read it.
    Honestly though, I believe the Android Generation brings in more sales then iOS Generation. It's quite obvious, which explains why Verizon's Androids get a beta on SL. It's just the way it works. Sure, while the old generation did help support the game, others help CONTINUE the support for the game when the older generation started to die off. They are both equally important, IMO. Neither is more important then the other.

Although, I'm extremely peeved that beta testers are only for a single platform, it gives an unfair advantage to those in SL. To be honest, it really angers me, considering those that were loyal to the company for many months now apparently just got the door slammed in their face. I believe they had stated that EVERYBODY would get an equal chance to get the name of their desire, when SL came out, with the exception on name reservations, of course. But now? It seems things have changed. Really disappointed me.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Honestly though, I believe the Android Generation brings in more sales then iOS Generation. It's quite obvious, which explains why Verizon's Androids get a beta on SL. It's just the way it works. Sure, while the old generation did help support the game, others help CONTINUE the support for the game when the older generation started to die off. They are both equally important, IMO. Neither is more important then the other.

Although, I'm extremely peeved that beta testers are only for a single platform, it gives an unfair advantage to those in SL. To be honest, it really angers me, considering those that were loyal to the company for many months now apparently just got the door slammed in their face. I believe they had stated that EVERYBODY would get an equal chance to get the name of their desire, when SL came out, with the exception on name reservations, of course. But now? It seems things have changed. Really disappointed me.
    Heh.
    I wouldn't be surprised if some fanboy decided to take all the forumers with alot of posts forum names for an SL chars name.

*secretly unreservates the name Apollo and steals it*

EDIT: Is unreservates a word?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry for the trolls on this subject, I look forward to playing with all of you in SL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

No noobmigo,it is not.

How is this thread still burning lol. Already made my points, and so have others so I'm just going to go ahead and say it:

Banana
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #219
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Sorry for the trolls on this subject, I look forward to playing with all of you in SL.
    Nice!

Thread closed to quell the flame wars.