Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Need a *FREE* Twink build? Then come on down to the Twink Workshop!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Zerious, I know a lot more than you might just quickly brush off. I've had plenty of experience to defend myself properly. I live in Atlanta... I've been around the block.
    Lvl54 (Dextress) ZeUbermensch / Lvl26 (Dex Bird) Goddemigod / Lvl 23(Dex Bear) Rancorr / Lvl 22 (Pally) Shurpukishpu

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeubermensch View Post
    Zerious, I know a lot more than you might just quickly brush off. I've had plenty of experience to defend myself properly. I live in Atlanta... I've been around the block.
    So, you're assuming I don't study the arts myself? I won't say what or how long, but I don't assume what one knows or doesn't know. I just know what one should know to to survive where i live... And that would be either drunken fist or close combat. (as opposed to camping with kicks, capoera, etc.)
    Last edited by Zerious; 08-23-2011 at 07:27 PM.
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

^^ try again. I never said you didn't know anything. I'm just saying I noticed the way you casually brushed off my statement. If you study the arts as well, then good for you. It's always good to know there are others playing this game that can possibly physically defend themselves. Lol!
    But in reality it's not about defending yourself, is it? No no. It's about the deeper side of things, meditating, knowing your subconscious mind, and ultimately, enlightenment. Have you an idea of what I'm speaking of? Or is it like most "martial artist" now-a-days that call themselves MMA fighters? Lol!
    Lvl54 (Dextress) ZeUbermensch / Lvl26 (Dex Bird) Goddemigod / Lvl 23(Dex Bear) Rancorr / Lvl 22 (Pally) Shurpukishpu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeubermensch View Post
    ^^ try again. I never said you didn't know anything. I'm just saying I noticed the way you casually brushed off my statement. If you study the arts as well, then good for you. It's always good to know there are others playing this game that can possibly physically defend themselves. Lol!
    But in reality it's not about defending yourself, is it? No no. It's about the deeper side of things, meditating, knowing your subconscious mind, and ultimately, enlightenment. Have you an idea of what I'm speaking of? Or is it like most "martial artist" now-a-days that call themselves MMA fighters? Lol!
    i can assure you it's not dropping the other and hugging while on the ground.... Those UFC fighters get boring to watch after a while... We believe in inner focus and channeling energy. So yeah meditation and knowing our subconscious minds well could be a translation. As for enlightenment, we leave that up to the Big Man Upstairs.

EDIT: I speak for Zerious because i study with him
    Last edited by AnAngil; 08-24-2011 at 04:20 PM. Reason: clarification
    Keep your enemies close, but your friends closer... in case of rushers - Zerious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Also, capoera, can be quite aggressive! Im personally not trained in that style.. Lol! But I have fought at a studio before that housed a few students. I'd say it's meant to be deceptive, and cover the hard to defend places.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi guys, looking for some help on my level 12 twink. It's a dexbear for PvP purposes. I've got about 150k and 30plat to spend. Right now I've got an Artisan leather armor and the 35 plat dex pack:
    http://img94.imageshack.us/i/imagebcv.jpg/

I'm doing reasonably well, but sometimes other twinks come along and just destroy me. I'd like to destroy them now

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lv 30 ursan warrior will spend 1.6 mil and 200 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Wondering if anyone can help me decide whether it is worth it to dual spec for pvp. I currently have a 30 elf I am going to cap at 35, and saw some people posting on other threads that dual spec is not good for pvp. I have not done pvp yet so I have no experience with it. was considering going with a pally build once I hit 35. let me know if anyone can offer any advice. thanks in advance!
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    Wondering if anyone can help me decide whether it is worth it to dual spec for pvp. I currently have a 30 elf I am going to cap at 35, and saw some people posting on other threads that dual spec is not good for pvp. I have not done pvp yet so I have no experience with it. was considering going with a pally build once I hit 35. let me know if anyone can offer any advice. thanks in advance!
    depends on what you're aiming for... what gear?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

O thort u were giving

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Thanks for responding! I don't really know how to answer you yet. Offhand, I don't what the best gear is for level 35. If I do end up doing the dual spec, it will be with strength and intelligence. I know I have some good 35 pinks from croc, and I also have some from skellar (although from what I have so far, it seems the croc pinks far excel compared to the skellar pinks). I will post some screenshots over the weekend of the best stuff I have. I know I still have much farming to do. Thanks again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    Thanks for responding! I don't really know how to answer you yet. Offhand, I don't what the best gear is for level 35. If I do end up doing the dual spec, it will be with strength and intelligence. I know I have some good 35 pinks from croc, and I also have some from skellar (although from what I have so far, it seems the croc pinks far excel compared to the skellar pinks). I will post some screenshots over the weekend of the best stuff I have. I know I still have much farming to do. Thanks again!
    ok so dual specing is pretty tough to do with the new update out. Before you used to be able to boost your stats with lower level pinks, and then equip your actual gear, thus getting the most out of your secondary stat. Hybriding is really the closest thing to dual specing now. Your base stats must meet the requirement of your gear.

example: a level 25 elf trying to use an int crystalline set, while having some dex for hit%.

before: You'd pay attention to the highest equip requirement. In this case it's 79 (for the wand). Then you'd take the bonus of all pieces and find the difference so that you meet the requirements exactly. So 79-28 (4 pieces, all give +7 int) = 51. So in this case, we'd have 51 base int and then boost the stat to 79 so that the set can support itself. The rest of the points go into dex bringing the hit up to about 98%.

now...: You could do all the math you want and it won't matter. If your base stats fall anywhere under any of the requirements of your gear, it's automatically unequipped. So in the previous case with the crystalline set, even if we had a base of 78 int to use the golem doll, robes, and circlet hat, it would never let you use your wand because your base stat would still not meet the requirement (even tho you'd have 78+21... 99 int) and your dex would be much lower with your final hit at about 92% hit

but to answer your question, you'd wanna go either voodoo mage or iceberg pally. voodoos are easier to use imo but pallies can prove more fun if you know how to use them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zerious View Post
    ok so dual specing is pretty tough to do with the new update out. Before you used to be able to boost your stats with lower level pinks, and then equip your actual gear, thus getting the most out of your secondary stat. Hybriding is really the closest thing to dual specing now. Your base stats must meet the requirement of your gear.
    I thought this occurred from the patch? I wonder if it will stay this way with the expansion/update.

Thanks for the help btw!

Edit: ok, so it looks like they are changing all the item stat requirements, so it won't go back to the old way, and respecs are free ATM.

As of August 30th at 5:30 pm

Just to update this, respecs are still free and the Dev Team is still looking into the additional rebalance of all items.
    Stat requirements for all items are being adjusted
    Thanks Sam!

I know this isn't really the right spot for this info but since I asked in my reply and then found the answer, I thought I would share.
    Last edited by LelouchX; 08-31-2011 at 12:23 AM. Reason: correct myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ign is stealyhyman
    Im lvl 15 but aiming for 25
    Dexbear but not sure.
    Looking for some help on deciding
    Budget - 100-120k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyman View Post
    Ign is stealyhyman
    Im lvl 15 but aiming for 25
    Dexbear but not sure.
    Looking for some help on deciding
    Budget - 100-120k
    I've pmed you with some stat/gear setups for lvl 25-26. 15 is a very immature level range judging by the behavior of the "twinks" that inhabit it... and 20 requires heavier funding to have a decent setup

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I need to know whether crushing blow is good, because the effect only lasts a few seconds and if 1 iron blood does any good. This is for lvl 26 bear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by STINKY View Post
    I need to know whether crushing blow is good, because the effect only lasts a few seconds and if 1 iron blood does any good. This is for lvl 26 bear.
    It helps against mages, if you can time it right after their heal, and then crush em with your combo.

Requires massive timing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to noobmigo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    It helps against mages, if you can time it right after their heal, and then crush em with your combo.

Requires massive timing.
    OK thnx! Im gonna just stick with no crushing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Level 10 dex bear (What about skills to?)
    KILL THEM!.... Sorry what were we doing again?

GET HIM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey I am looking for help with a lvl26 dexbear build strictly pvp