Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lovecrafting 2016 Official Feedback Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Here's some suggestions & feedback:
    **I was surprised that you all brought back those hard earned red cupid togas. Then they'll be available in the lovecraft chests when the portal opens? It's not fair to us who ran countless times last year to find that vanity ESPECIALLY for our class. It's already out now so i suppose it's too late to remove it.

** What happened to a change? Please more variety amongst these vanities and banners. How about a light blue or dark blue toga with gold or silver trimmings? A new toga could've been pink with gold or silver trimmings! Oh! here's another idea an all gold toga with silver wings & silver trimmings( could be one available for plat...think business)! The possibilities... but it seemed like not much effort was put in.

** I enjoy the backpack but it could've came with some slight animation. And it looks so hallowed out....make it bold. The backpack could make a fashion statement lolll. Plus...make it bigger on warriors.

** More effort & creativity could've been put into this. More variety of colors. A little animation or sparkle (nothing that would cause lag but a lil sparkle like steel commando or eloia vanity)....

Can you fix it? Add some of this to lovecraft chests before it's too late. Im sure everyone would love the variety. People are actually asking for recolored! Can you believe it? lol
    Anyways...my suggestions might go to waste . But please try to take it into consideration.
    Last edited by xmami; 02-13-2016 at 12:58 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmami For This Useful Post: